Completing the campaign on a high world tier

I really enjoyed the game’s storyline; it was an amazing experience. It’s a shame that you only need to complete the campaign once, and it’s very easy. Maybe instead of a ‘skip campaign’ button, there should be a ‘postpone campaign’ button, so you could play it on World Tier 3 and 4. That would be a real challenge with great rewards, like uber items, items with great affixes, or sparks. For example, Uber Lilith could be the final boss.

And regarding the regular campaign. I know that many players are willing to go through it again every season if the rewards and experience are worthwhile.

2 Likes

If only someone who worked at Blizzard had a creative mind like you. Imagine imagining having imagination. Imagine things. Im imagining right now about the imagining possibilities of my imaginment. On God fr as they say. ON GOD FR

THIS WOULD BE FUN TO PLAY THE GAME THE WAY WE COULD HAVE PLAYED IT IF IT WAS REALLY LIKE THIS

WHY CANT THEY PAY PPL LIKE U PLS

I mean, we had the option in D3. So it’s not hard to implement. No imagination needed. Blizz has barely used all the sources they have from previous games. They’ve all but ignored the majority of it that could be used to make D4 extremely immersive, with endless things to do and explore. Hopefully moving forward they’ll decide to use some of it.

Im starting to see this request more and more so dont be surprised if it comes to the game. Ive said this a few times already, an option to play the campaign in WT4 would be interesting.