Complete Quest - PerCharacter>PerSeason

I have this idea to link side quest and forts completion progress to all of the player’s different characters in the same realm. This way players will be inclined to roll more characters, play more diablo 4 and have more fun!

I don’t find it entertaining (nor possible for myself at least) to complete all side quest and forts on multiply characters, which is kind of sad, because I like my progress in games to be possible to be maxed in the span of one season.

In starts of seasons I play softcore because one-shots mechanics in hardcore easily erase progress when playing late at night, tired and not paying full attention to the game. Later in season I play Hardcore, because, lets be honest softcore is so easy that it gets easily boring.

However I don’t level many characters in both realms, even if I like to be doing it, because it takes too long. I’d love to be able to roll 3-4 softcore characters to level 100 and 2-3 hardcore characters to level (insert level where they one-shot me, while sleepy) each season.

But it is too slow and I can’t unless quit job, leave kids to the dog and send wife to mountain base for the summer.

So I came with this idea, just link side quests and forts the same way you do with aspects and renowned, so once in a season per realm when the quests are done all characters will benefit the experience and boost their progress. (as well leave less rubbish on the map uncompleted, I find this quite unattractive situation that exist in the current meta)

Well, that’s it. Hope it makes sense.

1 Like

Leveling and gearing are the fastest they have ever been. If they make it any faster, they might as well just give you a button that pops out a level 100 geared character.

If you don’t have time to level characters now, you probably just don’t have time for gaming.

P.S. if you are leveling by doing side quests and strongholds, that might explain why it’s taking you so long. Just go live in Helltides.

1 Like

Yep, that is the best way to do it. But if I like to run 6-7 characters per 3-4 months I will die If I have to live in helltides every single time. So that is why my idea is to have side quests linked to the characters in the server. I’d feel perfect if I do twice all “rubbish content” for a change of helltides and NMD, knowing it will affect other toons as well. Hope it makes some sense :slight_smile:

Sounds like you should see a doctor for that.

I imagine going to my doc and stating:

Doc I have a Helltide Syndrome, help!

1 Like

LVLing is ez you can make it to 100 in like 10 hours.

But I agree forts, portal etc should be open for all classes once you do that in seasson.

I am not willing to do that chore for every class.

1 Like