Code 300006 switch 2 logging in problem

I assume this is also related to the 00008 code……

1 Like

So far as I can tell, it is, and I’m having the same issue and error. It all seems related.

2 Likes

Same on my end, for past ~3 hours, check in here and there.

Same issue here. Same error code. Won’t let me onto the servers to start a game.

Same here i think the problem for PS5 and PC is fixed. If its fixed via downloadable update it is possible for us to wait some couple of days to play lol. Nintendo have time for approving…

Switch 2 is working now, logged in and able to play fine.

Same here. I was now able to log in.

1 Like

I had an error on switch too. But now I can login. BUT I’ve buy upgrade to ultimate edition but game doesn’t see it. I don’t get any platinum and rewards. What I can do?

1 Like