Claim process off-putting

So is anyone else put off purchasing reliquaries out of the sheer inconvenience?

Having to select each individual item, then having to click claim then having to wait while it connects registers and links it to your account it’s just a massive b@llache to me.

To the point where if I’m in two minds of whether or not to purchase the battle pass, I simply don’t bother because I really CBA to go through all of that for these items.

If it’s a killer pass then of course I’ll do it, but more often than not they are mid I’m the thought of having to go through the rigmarole is often a deal-breaker for me.

I get that items ‘should’ unlock automatically at the end of the season or you can just buy the deluxe pass; but for ME the process just seems obtuse.

Source?

No. The only factor is whether i think the contents are worth the cost. I’ve bought the basic package multiple times. I bought a deluxe once.

Could the experience be better? Yes. Does having to navigate some screens and press some buttons impact my decision? Nope.