Characters need more viability

First of all, I need to be clear that I only stick to one character per season due to my own time constraints with gaming and work-family life balance.

That said, Blizzard really needs to be more proactive in making the build variations for each character more viable in terms of powerful builds. All build combinations with each character are possible, but the vast majority of them lack any real application for end game opportunities which is where a D4 player like me will spend much of the season’s time playing, once fully leveled. Therefore, boredom really sets in due to the lack of creative options we are given for end game character builds.

I know we can’t have all character builds be equally powerful, but we do need more per season. It’s ridiculous to have the skill tree be more like a skill trench when certain branches of the tree are trimmed due to having incredibly nerfed skills in relation to others.

3 Likes

Yeah i agree, ive been sulking since early access that my lightning storm druid isn’t powerful enough to survive and/or deal damage to end game bosses.