Characters Missing

I just had the game crash then when it loaded in I had no toons.

Restated the app (on PS5) and got the perpetual loading screen.

1 Like

I just have exact same thing happened to me!! After seeing it I logged off and now trying to login again. Getting code 300202 now.

Same error codeā€¦ man i hope our characters are not gone also

1 Like

Just completed campaign with a lv54 sorcerer and went to teleport to Tree of Whispers. Instead the game crashed and took me back to character screen where my sorcerer and 2 other characters were missing. The only option was create new character.

Closed the game and now I have as long que followed with an error code 300202.

Really doesnā€™t inspire me to even attempt another character. Such a waste of my time.

1 Like

Exact same thing here. Game crashed, character seems to be missing. I restarted PS5 and now canā€™t log back in. Duuuumb.

Probably taken the server down which is why you canā€™t get to characters and login. I expect they have to implement a hot fix and didnā€™t decide to tell anyone.

1 Like

Closed the game completely. Reopened it with breaking news msg. So yea. Still 300202. Fingers crossed characters are still there after they fix it.

At the 1101 in que. :sob:

This is extremely frustrating. Spent good $$$ to play a game that has me sit there and look for missing characters. I have gotten lucky and waited 5 minutes and I get a box that pops up and I quickly hit ESC and then all my characters pop up. My husband sits 2 foot from me on his computer and has no issues getting in.

Joining the crowd of characters missing after linking Battle.netā€¦ I hope we get them back

1 Like

I had the same issue and swore I was using the correct account to progress. However, I searched through all my e-mail accounts and found an old account with emails from the beta/server slam saying I earned rewards.

I linked to this old email account with my XBL and both my characters that were missing came back.

Hope this helps

1 Like

This helped, thanks so much! Just checked my other email address for the beta email and yes, it had been linked to another battlenet account I forgot I hadā€¦

I have the same issue. I have 6 toons some with the campaign completed as well as a HC toon. I seen the twitch drop stuff again yesterday so i decided to link my twitch account to my battle.net account and today when i logged in it took me to the character creation screen. It makes getting to lvl 100HC rather difficult when i cant even access my toons.

My character is missing after linking my PS5 account to Battle net. Has there been a resolution for anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

Linked my PS5 and Battle.net last night, and poof, no characters playing on PC or PS5. It is the right PS5 account, and the right battle.net account, for sure. This has to be a glitch on their end but they use the ā€œwrong battle.net account linkedā€ as a catch all. Open a ticket and keep posting here if they resolve. I havenā€™t heard back yet.

I have the same problem, plus the Deluxe contents, like the horse skin, donā€™t appear in game. all this after linking ps account with battlenet, both correct.

I commented earlier, but figured i would add, none of my beta/pre-order bonuses are there either. This means i am out the money for the edition i bought as well as all the hours invested in the game since its early access.

Lost my level 58 Barb after linking my twitch account, I tried to connect every email I had and no it just seems my character is gone now. Also I canā€™t use anything from deluxe edition very sad after working all day and come home to my character gone.

3 Likes

My character is gone too. I link twitch to get drops. Restarted the game to get said drop and now my barbarian is no more.

1 Like

Adding myself to the list. Connected to Twitch for the drops while working and trying to log in now to find my 50+ hour Necro is gone. This is not okay and I expect to have him back perfect along with all my ultimate edition add-ons

1 Like