Characters Missing

Both of my characters are missing from account, I was playing this morning just fine. I have since linked account to battle.net and then just logged in and both of my characters are gone. Please advise

5 Likes

On Xbox as well. Played early access, played this afternoon. Needed to link accounts for Twitch, then when I logged on tonight. All my characters are gone. Also my D2 characters are also gone?

5 Likes

i have the exact same problem, my characters are missing :frowning:

2 Likes

same here. Linked my account to twitch and now all my progress is gone.

1 Like

UPDATE:

Check to make sure your game is linked to the correct Battle.net account. I disconnected mine from the battle.net account, tried to play through my xbox and i had to reconnect, what popped up was a completely different battle.net account that i had created and forgot about. Once i relinked to that one, my characters were back.

1 Like

ive only 1 battle net account. so thats not the issue. cant even disconnect my xbox account from this trash battle.net. the game forces me to reconnect it

3 Likes

How do i fix this!!! Literally did the stuipd twitch link amd now my character is gone!

1 Like

Well I have been reading a lot in the forums, if the battle.net account you purchased D4 don’t match the one you linked then that is the problem. For me that is not the case. I didn’t not have a battle.net account till yesterday, I have been playing beta and early access from the ultimate account I purchased. All with out having a battle.net account. Yesterday I made battle.net account with same email as my Xbox live account same one I purchased game and linked to it and now my characters and Ultimate Game is gone. I have put in a ticket with no answer yet, when I get one I will post what they say.

2 Likes

it occurs to me on PS5 as well. After the link between PSN and battlenet, my 40 hour rogue character is gone. what should we do now ?

Better call Microsoft because this happened to me on PSN they told me they couldn’t help get my preorder items back so I’m I called Sony to register the items to my account or give me a refund to repurchase the game

Hey let me know if that works. Since blizzard is a $hittÿ company

Yah it has been 22 hours and no response from blizzard on the issue yet. I will call Microsoft and tell them my preorder is not what I paid for and want my money back if blizzard doesn’t fix.

1 Like

Call them now and to put a ticket in. Sony said they will call me back in a few days for my solution

What did you tell Sony? How can they help you?
I’m thinking of doing a refund but I know they won’t refund anything if it’s been played

My lvl 25 Necromancer is gone after linking my Xbox account to my battle.net account which uses the same email. After logging in my character is gone. I don’t have another battle.net account so that is not the issue. I un-linked the accounts to see if my character would reappear but now I have to login using the code on screen or qr code which makes you link your account all over again. I’m not sure how it was logging in when I first started playing if I never had to login until now. Makes no sense.

1 Like

I have the same issue

1 Like

How did you see what battlenet account was associated with the log ins ?

1 Like

Same i,m on ps5 now my level 36 necro is missing i payed for early acess this is insane fix this

same problem here played the morning for several hour after reloging my charakter was missing

Ive tried every email i could think of and nothing…i dont know what email was used unless it was some generic one from playstation which i dont know.