Character Deleted

My character is missing. Haven’t been able to log in since Friday thanks to the wonderful ‘invalid license’ error. Now that I’m able to log in my character is gone…

1 Like

This happened to me, the catch is that now all my purchase I made are gone. For example the deluxe edition upgrades, gone. Ultimate edition upgrade, gone. The cosmetics I bought? Gone. I already opened a ticket with blizzard and they better find a way to fix this asap.

2 Likes

I’m in the exact position, my character gone, all the ultimate edition upgrades gone, this is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Same here guys! I was playing last night and the server crash at 1am EST and then lost my character with all pre-order items and in store cosmetics that I paid for! Also lost the left over coins that I had too. Like I don’t mind restarting but losing out on everything I pay for is not a good way to start this game!
I submitted a ticket too! Hopefully they can credit us back our pre-order items and coins for our cosmetics

1 Like

Same for me, this sucks.

Im having the same issue.

I got a response from blizzard who did not bother reading my complaint, basically they closed my ticket as resolved because stating “*I lost my HARD CORE character”. I did not have that level of a character and removing my Ultimate Diablo purchase…they not even making an effort.

Ok…so i created a NEW battle.net account and linked it to my console as i was playing. However, i dont ever remember my xbox profile being linked to my battle.net account…so i linked the new one i created to my console…as well as my twitch account to receive the exclusive rewards. Im assuming during this process that my account was over-written or something…please help me

3 Likes

Support replied to me : They won’t help.
So their management of console accounts is disastrous (they created an account without saying anything rather than asking us to connect to ours), we lose our character(s) as well as all the bonuses of our deluxe editions and our participation in the betas, and then they tell us that they won’t do anything.
Great ! Really great !

3 Likes

Im in the same boat all bc i tried to get twitch drops and somehow logged into an alt battle.net account which caused me to lose my necromancer and ultimate edition stuff

2 Likes

So is blizzard going to do anything? Ive been trying for 3 days to get my character back

The fix is contacting blizz support and opening a ticket.
What they did for me is they found my old battle.net account with my missing character, changed the email to one I have that’s a new email.
I then logged in, linked my psn, and my other stuff and now I have everything back.

Took me about a week to go back and forth with them as it takes them around 12-24 hours to respond each time but I finally did it.

Je suis exactement dans la même situation, mon personnage a disparu depuis que j’ai réclamé les drop Twitch.
Impossible de se connecter avec ce perso, le jeu m’oblige à recréer un nouveau personnage et a tout reprendre depuis le début.
Dire que j’ai payé plus cher une édition Deluxe pour jouer 4 jours en avance qui au final sont perdus…
Dégouté…
Je pense entamé une procédure de remboursement car le truc me donne même pas envie de re essayer pour au final peut être tout reperdre.