Celebrate the Diablo Anniversary with March of the Goblins

Why you so mad? My goodness. lol

who is mad? i stated a company providing new products to its customers is not offensive and is rational.

Lets go Blizzard! let us know the time it begins???

when? when? when? whehhh?? :flushed: :cry: :sob:

Patience children patience you will be okay.

1 Like

are we there yet?..20chars

when is the exact time does this event starts? 10PST?

It already started. :man_facepalming:

but there’s no free gift

thank you for super duper special popup window to take me to shopping tab

there is nothing free in there lmao

1 Like

The xp event won’t be out until next week, and others have reported the goblins drop at max ilvl 800 gear. What a joke of an event. smdh

xp source - Mother's Blessing Experience Buff Not Going Live Today - Diablo 4 One Year Anniversary - Wowhead News

4 Likes

The bags do tell you what ilvl the items will be and they do drop 925 bags but also 800 ilvl bags. I was all excited to see my first treasure bag then I opened it got a double GA bow and then saw the 859 ilvl. Yet another Diablo IV fail. I mean at this point I should have learned not to get excited about anything they put out I guess its on me.

6 Likes

i think its about time that microsoft starts letting D4 employees go and hire some real ones

2 Likes

Whoever came up with this idea of “event” and said it’s great, we should go with it should be fired. The guys that come up with events for this game have no idea what to do or are just lazy at their job. The last event Lunar Festival was so bad that i stopped playing the game entirely, it was soo lazy that i said i won’t give my time to this game since they don’t care either. Well here we are now, a new event that somehow is even worse, it’s just amazing how a team can go from bad to worse. At least they are lucky now that the rest of the game was reworked otherwise this would have been my final straw. I hope there will be no more events in this game at all, it would be better than have these things, and people fell for this trap? :)) hilarious.

1 Like

The fact that the bags don’t drop items of your current level is a total fail. I can overlook the useless yellows but getting 855 stuff on my lvl 100 toons is pretty cruddy.

Thanks for the horse, though.

4 Likes

nice patch blizzard no one is working??? no gold patch no exp patch gold is same amount as before nothing wow

1 Like

Did you even bother to read the forum? The Mother’s Blessing has not launched yet but when it does.
Mother’s Blessing, earn Experience at 25% and Gold at a 50% (multiplicative) increased rate.

1 Like

This can’t even be called an “Event”
Especially for something as big as an “Anniversary”
Whoever designed this idea needs fired and whoever approved it also needs fired. What absolute garbage.
Hooray an “event” in game with 0 actual interaction LMFAO
No themes in game for the event, no music for it, no actual “Event” specific in game things to do for the event. Just the occasional extra treasure goblin that occasionally drops a bag worth of useless stuff you won’t ever use.
I would be ashamed if this is the quality of work I submitted for a project holy crap

3 Likes

Right, so, looking at the news blog you can see they have structured it in a way that looks like a cell format. Overall name of event, part 1/2 (why that’s even here is weird), sub-event name, and a cell for when it starts/duration.

Mother’s blessing, even if it says part 2, is structured in a cell format that suggests it will run the entire duration of the overall event which appears to be June 6-13. Now, if you actually wanted to be completely transparent you would have clarified whether or not mothers blessing was active for the entire anniversary event. Maybe it’s just me, but, I would have tried to anticipate the expected barrage of “when is this active” questions that are now flooding the forums/twitter.

Also, the pictures they chose for this are misleading (imho). Characters standing on top of piles of gold suggests that this event will be exactly that. A torrent of gold and items instead of what it actually is. Maybe one or two extra goblins that drop a treasure cache that contains a very sparse offering.

Blizzard be like, gives Diablo Immortal way more event content. Guess we don’t open our wallets enough in the cosmetic shop sadge days.

1 Like