Cats for family members on shared primary ps5

Summary. On shared console how can family members get cats and cheetah?

Just bought the 90 expansion as my wife and step daughter are obsessed with cats. We have 2 ps5 so the 3 of us can all play together. It is set as primary console so they can all play whatever gamea they want without havong to purchase separate games but we bought a second disc copy of d4 anyways . And they each have their own playstation accounts.

That being said i bought the 90 expansion for the cats as they love cats. I can only access the cats on my account and not theirs. Even if i were to try and purchase another copy of the expansion it wouldnt let me as it says its unavailable. Restart of ps5 and closing d4 didn’t fix it.

1 Like

The added cosmetics are account bound. Your family members will need to make their own individual Bnet accounts, link them to their own individual PS5 accounts, and buy their own xpac to get the cosmetics. Otherwise they’re just guest players on whatever account they’re on, with no access to the cosmetics.

So if I’m reading this right, you’ve got 2 PS5s, and 2 copies of D4, with 3 people wanting to play. You’ll need to buy 2 more copies of the expansion on each of their accounts.