Carry over the uber material in next season

we all know if you salvage the uber you will get the respledent spark. and you need four of them and a 50m. i have a suggestion . can we carry over the material to the next season. so we can have a little head start in uber farming?

1 Like

sorry but no. gotta farm fresh ubers and sparks each season.

3 Likes

No, people would salvage everything at the end of a season and craft a Shako right out of the gate.

1 Like

We already get a headstart with renown skills immediately and paragon when we reach 50. Not to mention exp and gold from renown as well. We will be fine without the uber carryover. It’s not like it’s lost when the season ends. It just moves to eternal.

I proposed the idea but everyone hated it… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They already offer this feature. It’s called the Eternal Realm. Every season, any accumulated items will automatically be transferred over to the Eternal Realm. You can then create a brand new level 1 character and have fun.

This will never happen for the Seasonal Realm though. The devs have already stated multiple times the game revolves around seasons which are meant to wipe the slate clean and basically not give any advantages to players.

Good luck trying to convince them otherwise. You’d probably have better luck applying for a job there, climbing the corporate ladder and making the change yourself though.

1 Like

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking lol. I have the mats too.

Eternal realm is the way you should go. Finally stop with these requests that are contradictory for a season

A simple concept that some people don’t seem to comprehend.

1 Like