I thought i was seeing things - just did capstone to clear the season objectives of doing them on t12, and when it was completed, i noticed that it was on T10, when i completed it - i thought it was me, but when i left i was on T12, so I tried another 1 (a different one) and the same thing happened again, I made sure i was on t12, went to the capstone and it changed to T10
I guess there is an issue, surely i cant be the only - this is on PS5
The capstones all play at the original level that was required to run them no matter what your current torment level is. You return to your current torment as soon as the capstone is completed.
there is a season objective to run them on t12 - so how does that get completed then?
I don’t believe there is. I also think you might be confusing the Prime Evils with capstones. The rank nine requirement for defeating all of the prime evils says “at torment X or higher”. The reason you might not be getting credit is the second half of the requirement which says you have to beat them while attuned with THEIR Prime Evil Power.