Can't post on forums? (Solved)

Solved
When the game launches, starting it for the first time (on console) will likely fix this problem.

1 Like

Can’t post to pc forums. Might take a while for it to realize you own the game on console

Until then you are limited

1 Like

It’s not just the PC-forums.

We can’t post anywhere on the site currently, but the technical forums.

1 Like

Put in an actual support ticket. You’ll have better luck there getting it solved. Mods don’t really look at this along with technical staff

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, have ps5 version

2 Likes

I am guessing that someone flipped the incorrect number of switches. :confused:

1 Like

I am guessing they don’t have anyone working yet, expecting to be up all night. :smirk:

1 Like

They make it pretty much impossible to create a support ticket on anything but crashes.

ed: I wouldn’t be surprised if the support team doesn’t have anything to do with website stuff.

ed2: I finally found the magic path to report something to support without a dxdiag file.

1 Like

Oh well. I’m not really expecting to be able to play until closer to midnight anyway haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure I’d consider it “solved” by making you wait for the game to be fully released (in early access)… more like “side-stepped”.

Maybe next time, integrate shop API data better so purchases can be detected, since the accounts ARE linked. Oh well.

1 Like

I still can’t post on the forums… maybe because i bought the ps5 disk edition?

Can anyone who bought the physical edition post?

1 Like

It should not matter of buying the disk version or downloading the PS5 version, as long as you bind your PS5 licence to your Battle.net account, you should gain access to the PS5 forum (and a few others, but to get access to PC section of the forum you still need a PC licence attached to your account).

If you don’t have access to the PS5 forum, then probably should you open a ticket at the customers support to fix the issue.

1 Like

Did you try logging out and back in? Honestly, they should make a sticky post about that.

1 Like

Well you don’t get a key with the ps5 disk edition, having the disk in the drive is the proof of purchase…

Yes of course i tried logging in and out again… its been another week why not try again.

1 Like

Dont count on it im having the same issue for 2 weeks now .
Tryed everything and off course i have my account linked with PSN.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.