I click and nothing happens. Also, I see no way to reply to other’s posts either. There isn’t a reply button for me.
I’m going to guess you are brand new, and don’t yet have the correct trust levels to do those things.
It’s a dumb system on Blizzard forums, you have to read so many posts, and spend so much time here before you can do certain things
Well, I’m new to forums but I’ve had a blizzard account for years. But I guess you are still correct. Ok, maybe I’ll hang around long enough to be deemed worthy, lol. Thanks for the answer.
Ive got the same problem, sent in a ticket. They said something about a glitch not verifying you have the game but didnt fix it for me. Though if the trust level is a thing how are you supposed to get trust if you cant post anywhere except the bug report?
The response I got from Blizzard Tech was not helpful. In response to my request for help they posted a picture of what I should see when I clearly told them I don’t see it to begin with.
Funnily enough i just got a notification that my trust level increased, though still unable to post anywhere else.
I am getting the same thing but it comes and goes. Sometimes the buttons are there and work, other times they are simply missing.
I also got this notification (trust level 2) recently and I can’t create new topics or replies now, either. I used to be able to, though.
I am having this same issue. It is most inconvenient for me. I am looking to setup a post for the LFG forum and it fails to let me make a new post… Needing to get a group together for leveling in the 55+ T3 range.
assuming you guys are not brand “new” to speak on the forums / account…
the only solution i’ve seen on here that seems to be somewhat of a solution is to completely log out of your account on the blizzard website AND in the battle.net app.
Log back in on both.
This forcing the authentication process to start over between the website and the app.
hopefully that helps.
Got the same issue i see the crearte topic button but it doesnt work when i click on it.
There is no option to even reply to other users.
did you try what i posted above your post? log out of website & app then log back in to both of them again?