Can't login with my main character - xbox series (bastion bug)

Hi,

After finishing a bastion and try to redeem it, ive got the zoom for the animation and then ennemies attacked me. Ive got stuck into the animation (zoom) and i’ve tried to log off and log in back, I cant use my main character anymore. It’s stating non stop that i’m in the queued for game.
I can login with a reroll.

Please help

6 Likes

same issue on PC, just finished stronghold i’ve got zoomed in and couldn’t zoom back, logged off now i can’t access my character, 2 my chars already died on DC now i can’t play my char due to random bug, great

5 Likes

Same issue on PC, zoom bug after stronghold, logged out and cannot login. No issues with other characters.

5 Likes

Just got this bug on PS5. I rekindled object after clearing stronghold. Game got stuck on zoom in and anytime I tried to mount it wouldn’t work. Closed and restarted numerous times and stuck with game pending on my character screen. So yeah my character is bugged and I can’t play.

Tried to create a new character and it lets me into the game on that. So it’s character specific.

4 Likes

Me and my friend are having the exact same issue, as anyone found a fix or are we just stuck until its fixed

Edit: im on pc

3 Likes

Exact same issue here! Hope it will be fixed soon.

3 Likes

I’ve fixed it hopefully without any side effects…my character was on HC with campaign option so i tried to choose skip campaign option and after that i could log my HC char normally

Ok not sure if I fixed it or the server had soft reset or something?

I created an alt, logged into it. Then logged out deleted the alt and switched difficulty on my main that was bugged and it let me in.

2 Likes

Thank, changing the difficulty seemed to worker for me too

1 Like

Same, it works now
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.