Can't login on PS5

I just bought, downloaden and installed Diablo 4 for the first time on my Playstation 5. When loggin in at the first screen I get a pop-up with the error codes 12 and 300010. I tried rebooting my PS5, re-installing the game several times, checked if my BattleNet account is linked with my Playstation Account (which it is), checked if I have the latest version of Diablo (which I have) and checked my internet connection (which is good). Also I searched on the internet on how to fix this problem, but it can’t seem to find a helpful solution.

So I spent €80,- on a game I can’t play. Anybody got a clue on how to fix this?

Thank you very much in advance!
Ivar

Did u happen to get in by chance or figure out a way to fix it? Im in that situation now.

Is there any solution to this issue? Got the game Today and haven’t been able to play it at all.

I had the same problem. I went to my Battle.net account, Account Settings, then a popup showed up to complete my profile. I had to set a password and validate my email address. After a couple of minutes the game magically started on my PS. Hope it helps…

1 Like

I can confirm this 100% works, and i am now back in the game ! :+1:Cheers Johndoe :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: