Cant get in to the dungeon

Unable to load the dungeon and keeps sending me back to the entrance. The dungeon (cultist refuge) did load the first time and after TP to the city to sell items and trying to TP back it got stuck on the loading for minutes and sent me back to the city.
Unable to load the dungeon even after re-login.

I am having the same issues after the latest patch. I was having no problems going into dungeons and cellars last night. But today have been having issues going into dungeons. I would get stuck on the load screen for a few minutes and my character will just reappear at the entrance.

I’m having the same issue. Infinite loading screens when trying to travel to waypoints, entering/exiting dungeons/cellars. Had to stop playing as I was literally stuck.

Same issue here. Can’t get into Cultist Refuge. Stuck at loading screen and problem persists even after re-logging into the game.

Same issue. Tp back to town, took the same portal back but instead of putting me were i left off, it started a new dungeon. It will then also kick me out after 5 seconds, repeat.

Cannot get into Side Quest Froze Cellar. Forced Quit and Restart - couldn’t get Malady of the souls to Start. Did full software restart 3 x, was not successfully able to get into quest. Quitting for the night.

Yup, can’t get into Cultist Refuge, can’t complete mission. Restarted, relogin, rebooted…

Like wise, same problem here. Started Sorcerer quest to go into the dungeon for Legacy of the Magi. Got half way through before filling my bags. Teleported to town to sell and such. Have tried 4 or 5 times to load back into the dungeon. Just stares at the door and never actually loads.

It would be nice to have a button so we can cancel it instead of waiting for the game to time out. Something is borked. I won’t be finishing this dungeon this time clearly.

Can’t get in Cultist refuge also, long loading only to be teleported back to entrance…

Yup same problem. Stuck at loading screen forever and then it loads you back to the entrance. please fix this!

Same issue here! Friend and I can’t enter the dungeon in a party or solo.

I can’t enter Frigid Cellar because of this issue. Tried closing game & re-launching multiple times.

Edit: Went back 1 hour later and it worked

it works for me now, maybe fixed

just started playing today june 5th and i just encounted this when leaving a dungeon. it’s just loading. had to Alt+F4, when restarting my game i get stuck on “Logging into Diablo IV” then an error pops up login attempt has timed out. Please try again. (Code 300008)

1 Like

Same issue after multiple attempts here

Same issue. Been stuck on loading screen for a dungeon for 10 minutes. During the day this never happens, once late afternoon/evening hits and everyone comes online - nothing loads. Last night I was just walking from one region to the other and every time i would get to the border, I’d hit an invisible wall for several minutes then it would load and let me keep walking/riding. Seems like everything is instance base (all the porting and traveling between regions and dungeons/cellars, and Blizzard must not have purchased enough servers. Pretty crappy for them to charge $70-$100 per player for a game that won’t even load…