Can't even get in the game

Logged in had a 2 minute que which i left after 15 minutes because it would not join. Come back and now i started a 12 minute que that’s at 7 minutes after 10 minutes. This is just the early starters and que is already this bad? This is crazy a que for a video game in 2023. Blizzard you need to fix this.

*Oh my que jumped up to 10 minutes again while typing this.
*just jumped up to 15 minutes

Yeah looks like the servers borked themselves. I was just fine playing and had to restart the game, and cant get back in. prob just the login servers… who knows… :-/

This is crazy. its because they are penny pinching and didn’t get enough servers. I can’t imagine what tuesday is going to be like…

It will be interesting to see. Id imagine if someone “could” that would be online this weekend. Tuesday will be interesting though.

Playing mmos for nearly 20 years, every launch has their issues. Though this isn’t an mmo (really), it still has the same login as typical mmos.

Maybe a little less advertising marketing money and a little more on login servers… haha

Calm yourself, Early access is designed to help put the serves through their paces with final code… The trade off? You get a head start that wont be wiped when the game goes live

Server Slams were done to test servers so they’ve already been put through their paces.

Ah yes, I forgot you clearly work in the SaaS space so you know all about it…

Except you very likely dont, this is patched code since server slam and is going to have more traffic with longer sessions

and as a blue has now posted, it’s the authentication servers acting up and is being worked on.

i logged without a problem just now

I would like to at least know an average time for when we can enter the game

I ended the 2 minute que and i have been waiting another 30 with pending

i feel like i got mugged for my money

2 Likes

yeah. same im ready to play i hope they fix it soon.

I finally got back into the game… went to talk to the Blacksmith and crashed, back in the Queue again… haha.

Upside I was in the game < 5 minutes and got another Legendary, a 2h sword.

1 Like