Cant activate my accelerated battle pass unlock (code 700004)

Adding my name to the list as i’m having the exact same issue.

1 Like

Same here, cant activate. this game just dont let you enjoy it.

1 Like

same issue,i have buyed game yesterday…

1 Like

I can’t activate the battle pass, purchased with the blizzard collection as well.
Have tried disabling cross play in the settings, doesn’t help. Can we get a response please. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Yup, the same here. Pretty stupid but par for the course with Blizzard.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. It does day on the Ultimate Edition that the accelerated pass is for Season 1, but a simple update to the package should fix that since that season is over and it wouldn’t make sense for the offer to expire.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Can`t activate my Premium Battle Pass on Steam and also not on Battle.net

Code: 700004

1 Like

My name is Game Master Dyniurt. I’m here to help you. Thank you so much for reaching out to our Customer Support!
I understand that you are not being able to activate your Premium Battle Pass that was acquired with the purchase of the Digital Deluxe.

This is a well known issue that has been reported and it’s under investigation by our team, so it can be resolved as fast as possible.

Should you have any further investigation, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a good one and a great rest of your week
Game Master Dyniurt.

this was my ticket response, it is being worked on thankfully

4 Likes

I have the same issue , I’ve beat the campaign and I’m on seasonal character now

Same here, bought blizzCon ultimate edito, have pass but son t work same 700004 errror

Also in the same boat.
What a weird bug to have how hard can it be to allow us to activate it?

Their sales must be absolutely plummeting. The fact it is on Steam and 25% off is not a good look for them. Now they’re not even letting people use the Battle Pass they paid for lmao.

Day
Light
Robbery
My good sirs.

2 Likes

Same here… Tried to Activate Premium and got the 700004 error

Code 700004 - "This season has ended and it’s Battle Pass can no longer be activated. Log out to acces the new season. (Code 700004)

First, I bought the ultimate money grab prepurchase for D4. I thought i had to buy “Premium Blizzard Bucks” to activate it. That was an additional $100.

Next, when I brought it up with “Customer Support” (lol), they told me they couldn’t refund me; but, the “GOOD NEWS” was I would be able to use my prepurchase Premiun Gobbledygook Battle Pass for another season.

Well, I’m just guessing this “oversight” would have NOTHING TO DO with some additional spending of money and the eventual "Well, I can’t refund you the platnium you purchased; but, GOOD NEWS, I can use it for season 3. Nah, they wouldn’t do that. Probably just an oversight and they will correct it soon… Yep, Blizzard’s pattened Soon™. GMAFB

So, this is a lot of people having this same issue, and it was identified half a day ago. Yet, none of you all are worth warranting a response - something that would take a CSR 10 seconds to do. So much as a canned message of: “we are looking into this”.

If you monetize an aspect of a game and there is clearly an issue, you just MAY wanna consider immediate communication. That is, if you have any interest in said income stream continuing. Guessing whoever is in charge of these things is part of a real brain trust…

1 Like

same issue, been chasing this issue down since the first season. blizzard “customer support” is the saddest excuse for actually helping their customers that I have ever seen. they might as well go and kick rocks since that is about all they can suggest we do if ever there is an issue. they have no problem taking money and asking for more money though. i almost wish bad things on them. ffs.

Tried to activate my accelerated BP that came with the uber edition of the game last night

I 100% know I did not use it on Season 1, as I didn’t enjoy the premium cosmetics and wanted to save it

I keep getting, “ This season has ended and it’s Battle Pass can no longer be activated. Log out to acces the new season. (Code 700004)”

Already responded in one thread gonna respond in this one to because this is really frustrating and the fact it hasn’t been fixed yet is really showing true colors here.

Same here. Cant activate my battle pass and get the same error code. No point in playing until it’s fixed I guess.

Adding my voice to the chorus of the ignored. Same exact issue, no fix, nobody reporting on it, no fix even suggested by the blizzard team. Weak.

1 Like

Surely a coincidence that this is happening