Cant activate my accelerated battle pass unlock (code 700004)

I decided to get the ultimate diablo 4 and when i got into the game it said i had a token to activate the accelerated battle pass when i try to activate it it comes up with this warning…

This season pass has ended and its battle pass can no longer be activated. Log out to access the new season. (Code 700004)

Ive done what it told me to do but still happens plus it blocks my ability to get the accelerated pass as well.

9 Likes

Same here.
What the hell is going on are we just getting ripped of.
Blizzard are you doing anything.

3 Likes

Same thjng. Finally Googled found this only thing. Thanks guys. And I purchased diablo 4 today since it is on sale. And same notification for me as well. And I was thinking my maybe cause I haven’t leveled up my character enough I’m only at 11 right now.

2 Likes

I have the same problem.
I have buyed the Game before Season1 and not Played Season1 and now i see there is one Fast Battlepass redy but every time i get 700004 Error

1 Like

There is a possibility I’m not sure but. YOU NEED TO COMPLETE CAMPAIGN??

Same issue here as well, going to try to open a ticket on it. It never specified it was required to use at a specific point, tried to use it now on season 2.

1 Like

I’ve definitely completed the campaign.

2 Likes

Adding my name to the list as i’m having the exact same issue.

1 Like

Same here, cant activate. this game just dont let you enjoy it.

1 Like

same issue,i have buyed game yesterday…

1 Like

I can’t activate the battle pass, purchased with the blizzard collection as well.
Have tried disabling cross play in the settings, doesn’t help. Can we get a response please. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Yup, the same here. Pretty stupid but par for the course with Blizzard.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. It does day on the Ultimate Edition that the accelerated pass is for Season 1, but a simple update to the package should fix that since that season is over and it wouldn’t make sense for the offer to expire.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Can`t activate my Premium Battle Pass on Steam and also not on Battle.net

Code: 700004

1 Like

My name is Game Master Dyniurt. I’m here to help you. Thank you so much for reaching out to our Customer Support!
I understand that you are not being able to activate your Premium Battle Pass that was acquired with the purchase of the Digital Deluxe.

This is a well known issue that has been reported and it’s under investigation by our team, so it can be resolved as fast as possible.

Should you have any further investigation, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a good one and a great rest of your week
Game Master Dyniurt.

this was my ticket response, it is being worked on thankfully

4 Likes

I have the same issue , I’ve beat the campaign and I’m on seasonal character now

Same here, bought blizzCon ultimate edito, have pass but son t work same 700004 errror

Also in the same boat.
What a weird bug to have how hard can it be to allow us to activate it?

Their sales must be absolutely plummeting. The fact it is on Steam and 25% off is not a good look for them. Now they’re not even letting people use the Battle Pass they paid for lmao.

Day
Light
Robbery
My good sirs.

2 Likes

Same here… Tried to Activate Premium and got the 700004 error

Code 700004 - "This season has ended and it’s Battle Pass can no longer be activated. Log out to acces the new season. (Code 700004)

First, I bought the ultimate money grab prepurchase for D4. I thought i had to buy “Premium Blizzard Bucks” to activate it. That was an additional $100.

Next, when I brought it up with “Customer Support” (lol), they told me they couldn’t refund me; but, the “GOOD NEWS” was I would be able to use my prepurchase Premiun Gobbledygook Battle Pass for another season.

Well, I’m just guessing this “oversight” would have NOTHING TO DO with some additional spending of money and the eventual "Well, I can’t refund you the platnium you purchased; but, GOOD NEWS, I can use it for season 3. Nah, they wouldn’t do that. Probably just an oversight and they will correct it soon… Yep, Blizzard’s pattened Soon™. GMAFB