Cannot upgrade construct at brazier in the Gatehall

I have advanced the season questline to upgrade the construct but when I go to the quest marker there is no option to do anything and if i hit X I only get “I cannot do that here.”

I have tried entering the gate hall from the door rather than the way point and that did not work either

4 Likes

Same problem , , Drums of the Vault Quest

1 Like

Yup. Same issue. Tried leaving, coming back, logged out, nothing works. You would think this would have been play tested.

1 Like

Same here. Kinda frustrating, but I’m not even having that much fun. Probably will wait until the new xpac and see what it looks like then.

1 Like

Same issue. In i
Or out of group, relogged, restarted. Nothing helped.

1 Like

I turned on cross play in options and it fixed it. If yours is on, turn it off, then on. Should fix it until its patched.

1 Like

I changed too world tier 2 and i was able to upgrade

Same issue, cant upgrade .

I messed around with crossplay and it fixed it, also messed with cross-platform chat etc…

FFS, this shouldn’t happen at a season starter quest. How incompetent are these nublizz devs?

1 Like

I left the area. Logged out and back in, then went to turn this in and it worked.

I was in a group last night I left group logged out and back in, worked then

1 Like

Logging out and back in, messing with cross play, doing it every which way still doesn’t fix it for me

For me i just needed to have the quest active in my hud. And it worked.

I think they did a hot fix. I logged on this morning and they created an inventory tab for the construct

I left a post on the other thing you replied on, please read it. Thank you.