Cannot Log In - Unable to find valid license for Diablo 4 (Code 315306)

Got the error message of death just now. Came here just to die inside in the forum purgatory.

yeah i canā€™t sign in now. iā€™ve tried 3 times. it was fine earlier about two hours ago.

Yea i experince it aswell. I donā€™t get it i thought they had fixed it

same here, I have been getting the same " canā€™t find valid license" for last 7 hrs

Dang it I was hoping it would be fixed by the time I got off work lol

try changing language in Bnet settings, then change back. worked for me for some reason

4 Likes

Damn Whoopi again DDosed my license Code 315306, thanks blizz

Apparently we are playing beta and theyā€™re testing our patienceā€¦

I just purchased the game played for a literal 5 minutes and then I got DCā€™d and now am unable to login with this error. Please get a fix soon and not just a basic troubleshoot of release your IP. Thatā€™s spotty at best for a fix.

Yo!! thanks this worked. Went into settings and changed language to EU and back to English. Boom worked. Must be an issue with bnet refreshing.

2 Likes

Happy to share the info, found this fix in some other thread after searching.

This works, thank you. sometimes you gotta think outside the box

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same problem

I hate to tell you. I am 52 and the cat emoji was just for fun. Please donā€™t be mean. I was just trying to be funny because of all the raging that was going on due to not being able to play.

and yes I only have one kitty now. I lost my little girl sunday night. she was 16. I miss her so much.

Great necro bump necromancer.