Cannot imprint on a legendary - bugged item?

Same issue with my focus on EU. After I upgraded it to 5/5 I can no longer change imprinted affix.

I am also not able to re imprint an imprinted 5/5 Ancestral Legendary Focus. Attempting to put it into the Item slot on the Imprint Aspect window results in the “Only Rare and Legendary items can have Aspects Imprinted onto them.” message.

today i also got my long looked after legy power aspect of the alpha, extracted it cuz the sec. stats were dogshi*. wanted to imprint it on an other legy … first time after 20 inprints it doesn’t work. this item cant be used for inprinting…reddit and blizz platforms are full of that, no fix possible atm -.-

same here need an answer

Same here. Upgraded item to 5/5, now can’t imprint on it anymore.

same here - please fix as it is not easy task to find good Focus and I just have one bricked :frowning:

are those focus the book one? (fiendish folios?) because I got the same bug twice and they are all books focus types. I can surely say this is a bug because other kinds / arts of focus can be re-imprinted. Its always only a focus which has this problem and the book kind of focus.

1 Like

I can agree thats the case for me

need a fix please come on…

5h farming for an item that is bugged :frowning:

Help?

Chiming in to the thread here.

Sacred Legendary amulet, natural aspect (not imprinted currently), 719 with 0/5 upgrades but has been enchanted with a new affix. Attempting to imprint a 652 level offensive Sacred Legendary aspect fails with the message, “This item cannot be imprinted”. Matching types, proper level difference, no upgrades… Shouldn’t be a problem outside of a bug.

Re-logged, restarted game, added a socket to the amulet, still fails. I’m open to try other ideas if people have them.

Interestingly, the gold cost is only 13,599–Suspiciously low. Gathered up 1.7m gold in my inventory just in case the game was miscalculating the cost (to something like 1,359,900) but still no luck. Only other idea is that the gold cost is 13,599,000, but that seems egregiously high for a first-time imprint on an item.

Some kind of acknowledgement of this issue would be nice, Blizzard.

1 Like

Same issue here with an Ancestral Legendary Focus.

Same thing with Ancestral Legendary Focus. Upgraded it, made mid imprint, till i get perfect one, and now i cant imprint this item anymore.

I have same issue with legendary gloves, destroyed my old because i have found ones with near perfect rolls. Can’t imprint them with desirable aspect. They was not imprinted before.

I too have this exact problem. 5/5 focus that is a book. Can transmog it but doing anything takes it away like moving stuff in inventory.

I have the same issue on my focus, it’s greyed out and it’s not possible to put it in the imprint window. I’ve imprinted it before, upgraded 4/5 times and enchanted once but now I cant put my new aspect in it

same her, 5/5 legendary focus and i cant even put it in the occultist box

Also experiencing this issue. A sacred legendary focus. Upgraded it to 4/5 recently, but previously imprinted over its aspect.

This is happening to me as well on a 5/5 book-type focus. Can’t transmog, can’t link in chat, can’t change aspect. Losing massive damage due to a build change and I can’t change my aspect.

Another person in my clan with a 5/5 book-type focus cannot imprint also, please fix!!!

Exact same issue with mine - 5/5 ancestral legendary book-type focus that I can’t imprint on. Please fix this blizzard.

1 Like