Cancel Leaderboard Legends until you fix Ancestral Charge

Yea, you can’t really run an event like this that also involves some IRL prizes? Without first fixing Aspects that your own Updates have broken. It’s been 16 days since you’ve broken this.

1 Like

Uhh… Barbarians are not the top build for the Gauntlet. Try to keep up…

But wouldn’t it affect every barb equally? I don’t think there’s a barb in the running for the number 1 spot that doesn’t use charge with ancestral charge. So why cancel it for everyone else? Solo barb ladder is still eligible to win it.

Are you in the running to win it yourself?

Good luck buddy, hope they listen and change it for you, 1 month before the new season starts, roughly. :+1:

1 Like

I wonder if there’s a powerful and versatile aspect that’s been broken for the past 16 days that could be affecting that.

No it doesn’t at all. Sorcs just have way more mobility and can endlessly teleport around the gauntlet making short work of it. They are at least 20% ahead of barbs.

1 Like

Geez, I wonder what’s topping the barbarian leaderboard right now since Charge isn’t functional? Sounds like blizzard intend this to happen to see the results.

lol, try the broken rogue . Then report back
They were NERFed and there’s that.

1 Like

and while doing it fix all the bugs that plague other classes as well, since we cant compete anymore. Lol

1 Like

I just made a necro. Lvl 70 now. Maybe today i can get high enough to gauntlet lol. That xp buff is great.

1 Like

Are you expecting to win a prize?

I won the titles for last weeks guantlet. People complaining about not being good? Bugs will alway exist :person_shrugging:

As long as there is a bit of competition ppl unable to win will call a foul. The really is they are sad and feel entitled to win.

This late in the season it really does. My necro went from 90-100 in 2 hours last night. I almost wana make another character just to see how fast it is. I assume i could go from 1-100 in 6-7 hours solo.

2 Likes

Newsflash troll, I don’t play Seasonal. However, just because I don’t participate doesn’t make it any more fair. This isn’t a bug like you run into a one off situation that ruins one of your runs. This is a completely broken Aspect that is the linchpin in a lot of Barbarian builds. To completely break a build like that and continue running a competition that immortalizes your name in the game and gives ANY kind of IRL rewards without bothering to fix it isn’t just questionable, it’s actually illegal. Don’t believe me? Look up the rules and regulations for these kinds of giveaways/competitions. And before you blabla me with some non-sensical response, YES I realize Blizzard will get away with it, that you’re going to argue why I’m wrong even though it’s in the TOS for these kinds of things, and give me a list of other excuses why it doesn’t matter. I’m not here to prove to you that I’m right. I’m here simply to say I’m right whether you accept it or not. I’m here to keep posting about crap like this until Blizzard steps up and either does something or says something. This has gone on for 16 days man, enough is enough.

guys, by the way, if you collect your gauntlet rewards on an alt it super speeds things up. I got basically a pack full of 925s for my lvl 70 dude lol

1 Like

No it is not. I play a charge barb and have been on the leaderboard every week.

Ancestral charge maybe bugs out once every 20 charges and even at that I’m not even sure it’s not doing damage. I can see it dragging things along with it that should be out if range.

So wait your complaining about the gauntlet without participating in it :rofl:

Im looking forward to that episode of C.O.P.S when they start arresting people. I suggest you read the blizzard ToS.

I have a gauntlet toon specifically for speed and what is working. If something is underperforming or not working the way its intended to then change your build but that doesnt really matter if you are not even participating in guantlet.

I will never hit top 10 because I dont have the time to complete and thats ok but I can still hit top 50 casually.

2 Likes

Wrong.

I’m arguing for what’s right even if it doesn’t affect me.

Stop justifying Blizzard handling things “the wrong way”.

So you’re just trolling the fourms… got it

3 Likes

I’m not wrong. I Play a barb and I can see it first hand. You can go on YouTube and watch Rob do runs, he’s top 10 and ancestral charge seems to always work for him, several other streamers are running charge barbs and again nothing.

But given your insistence on claiming it’s broken to the point your claiming it’s illegal makes me feel you’re greatly exaggerating this minor bug. It’ll get fixed but it’s far from build breaking.

3 Likes

You are wrong. I play barb every day and use the aspect. It stops working almost every other charge now. It’s worse than when the bug was first introduced with the 1.3.4 update. It also does NOT drag along monsters anyway that are out of range, nor does it still deal the damage, and it also stops Power Charge from working, which means you get no cooldown reduction. You don’t even get cooldown reduction for a single enemy if you hit multiple targets once it has bugged until you can take the item off and put it back on.

On your other comment, just like you agree to terms when entering any kind of contest or giveaway, the company is bound also by those same terms. If you bother reading over those terms you would have educated yourself enough to stop arguing.

1 Like