Can you stop? Please?

Look, I’m simply tired of every day seeing another patch, that completely negates the past day’s play and efforts.

Whatever you’re all cranky and grumpy about, it’s over until end of season. Don’t care how broken whatever is or drop rates this, or whatever. STOP. CHANGING. THE. GAME. EVERY. DAMN. DAY.

FFS

1 Like

Right everyone who is grumpy about not being able to play due to crashes, just deal with it. Arawn is tired. :hamster: :popcorn:

3 Likes

They have said if a build is overpowerforming it wont be nerfed until most likely end of season.

If a build is causing negative impact to others it will be addressed. This evade build was doing just this. It had to get a bug fix. WAsnt even addressed as a nerf. PPL were bypassing animations and I suspect the calculations per second this causes was lagging others so it had to be fixed.

Others suspect it was fixed because of the speed it could clear mobs like in helltide affecting others there but when ppl kill stuff in helltide you get it too so im not sold on this.

Either one is acceptable but I have a hard time believing it was the speed issue as we have had and still have super speedy builds that could affect others in helltides on various difficulties. Even the gold quill build now has a soar version and ravage lets u dash to enemies. ITs not a slow build.

2 Likes

I appreciate the hotfixes and upcoming patches.

This needed to be fixed. Are you having a special moment?

1 Like

Are you talking about the exploit they fixed?

I mean exploits should be fixed.

2 Likes