Can we please get gauntlet for eternal realm?

Mike. Name me one game that isn’t Diablo 2 and isn’t a crypto game where I can get a $20,000 item to drop to this day.

Name me just one. It doesn’t exist. You can try to name something, but it doesn’t exist.

Bruh im gonna keep it real i dont care and this forum account is the only thing i have related to battlenet and im not even sure if it is battlenet… you could of just asked if im a console gamer or not lol! I dont think we have battlenet BS on series X… and I believe that you dont play wow that last comment was kinda just pokin the bear a little bit…

How about you gingy, can you name me a game that I can get a $20,000 item to drop to this day in? Cant be a random crypto game or Diablo 2.

Nope you can’t, because it doesn’t exist.

Diablo 2 is perfect for many reasons. My guess is the government told blizzard they couldn’t keep making games that create wealth.

Yea it doesnt exsist… i was just watching a vid the other day about how expensive/how much people make in D2

There are more bot farms on Diablo 2 than any game.

When you take into account how old Diablo 2 is compared to most bot farm operations targeting new games that is.

There are people with $1,000,000+ D2 accounts.

Some of the bigger PvP guys buyout BiS gear even if they already have it so that the competition is lessened.

1 Like

Planet Calypso | Entropia Universe | $6 Million

You aren’t able to keep anything real.

I am done feeding you trolls.

Dude no grown man i have ever met in my life types or uses the word “troll” im dead az serious when i say this… gtfo video games and get a good social life… “quote that” you soft as foo

Ya but where’s the money in that? D4 is $$$ first, if you’re not playing the newest season then you aren’t buying the new battle passes. Hence why you’ll never see it on eternal

LOL. Name me which item costs $20,000 or more.

The planet. Are you obtuse?

And you’re right i absolutely despise alot of yuppys in this forum im going to agree

So to this day, I can get the planet as a drop in game from a monster I kill today?

Explain it to me, how do I obtain this $20,000 planet item.

Your entire 10 days on the forum has been nothing but inappropriate.
Some people are losing brain cells after reading your moronic comments.

Pushing the goal post now? You asked for an item. A planet is an item.

At 45 years old, I’ve seen troll used since the 90’s. That phrase, is a millennial one. Tidepods anyone?

Im 28 and im malo asf… some of us had to experience alot in order to become nerds later in life unlike you soi boys

No I asked for an item you can have dropped in game by an NPC. In Diablo 2 I can login right now and grind at $20,000+ items.

Ima certified taco maker homez

Who acts like a 12 year old. Get out of the basement and make some friends. Even low IQs need love. :hugs:

Idk man i seen alot of dumb shi you post sound about the same level of arrogance as myself… anyone who brings up IQ’s because they cant progress an argument is a complete wimp haha… my opinion of course

Big deal. It’s people that think they are tough that bring up where they are from as a form of intimidation. No one cares that you eat too much and can’t leave moms basement. You probably got winded typing out that statement.

1 Like