Can I ask a refund for this

Ok just finished the game and can I ask for a refund. I am done with your games Blizzard. To say that I am furious is just nowhere close to describe how I feel and I barely hold not to type all possible profanities known to humans I’m yelling inside the house. To put it simply without any spoilers or major ones you taken 3 of my most preferred characters in this franchise and you did THAT to them. I awaited 20 years to see those characters in actions and in just 1 game you managed to destroy any attachment I had for this franchise. Now seriously can I have a refund of the game?

10 Likes

So because you don’t like how the story was told you want your money back? lol

9 Likes

If you finished the game, you don’t deserve a refund.

You consumed it. Playing the game is what you paid for, not liking it.

17 Likes

Maybe i should progress the story, I’m still in first zone clearing things out :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes because I awaited 20 years for something good and all i got was a middle finger. Diablo was the only game that keept me with Blizzard games

2 Likes

If you have played more than 2 hours of the game, then you would not be eligible for a refund.

We refund paid games or expansions within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t played for more than two hours.

11 Likes

this is like asking for a refund on your food after you ate it all.

15 Likes

Ok no big problem if refund not possible. I am done with this. You all can do whatever you want.

4 Likes

That happens quite a lot…

I knew this was going to happen. I refunded right after server slam. Couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

and yet your able to post to forums on a locked forum for people who have the game active in their account.

6 Likes

Its amazing people like OP have an IQ high enough to remember how to breath.

3 Likes

No. I don’t have the game active and I can still post on forum.

Insert a completely normal phenomenon meme

Sometimes the cookies hold onto him still being able to post.

If he cleared cookies or logged out / in he likely would lose access.

1 Like

one of the requirements to post in forums is

• You own the game and your account is not [banned, suspended, or silenced]
    and if what toox said is true, and you haven’t closed your browser out for about week now to keep that cache active. so you might want to restart the pc and clear your cache as it will be pretty big at this point.

You are so wrong. I don’t have the game. There are many reasons to not play this game. And presumptuous people that pollutes the player base like you is now one more reason not to.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018102925156962344/1114268275086467143/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018102925156962344/1114268512777683044/no_game.JPG

1 Like

Are you also asking for refunds when you dont like movie you watched in cinema because your favorite characters died or were lame? Nice

I finished my meal, but didn’t much care for it. Refund please!

This always reminds me of when i was working fast food 20 or so years ago. A dude brought his burger to the counter with maybe a bite and a half left to it, and was complaining that we didnt add the bacon to it. He was losing his mind, we told him wed give him a slice of bacon, but he insisted we make him an entire new sandwich. He did not get what he was asking for, and neither will op here.

2 Likes