Campaign Blocked for VoH with no way to reset it

Progressed through the campaign and on the first quest line it bugged but no way to reset the quest to progress through Vessel of Hatred. Says “”Blocked” quest are unavailable in your current state. The party is not on the same quest step.”

8 Likes

Have this same bug. Made new characters and still doesn’t work

2 Likes

I did the same also and nothing

Typical blizzard being the joke that it is. I swear…

3 Likes

So many bugs. Just shows they were never ready to release this.

3 Likes

Watching this cause same

1 Like

yep, me too blocked and cant do nothing to progress campaing

3 Likes

Same issue. Mine happened adter i collect the tier 1 horse in the battle pass items. Now my campaign progress is screwed. Trued using the “return to campaign status” but it does nothing.

1 Like

Restoring licence for diablo4 on ps5 helped me with the issue.

3 Likes

doesnt work for me :smiley:

Thanks for the tip. It worked

It’s the Same here I created the new character. And it tells me that the campaign’s blocked.

Same bug. I know I should have expected bugs given the long list of them ignored going into the season. But this is completely game breaking.

1 Like

Many thanks to you kind sir. This worked, I’m not so pissed off now.

Cheers

For those having this issue wanted to share these recommendations to heal the issue:

• Try restarting the game
  • Reset the console
  • Restore the license and restart the game

Follow-up for those experiencing this: Can you kindly share what platform your encountering this issue on? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Im on xbox and this is happening to me

I have tried all 3 things (restarting the game multiple times, restarting the console multiple times, restoring the license and restarting the game).

I can create a Spiritborn, but I am not able to continue the campaign at all (it is “Blocked”) on characters I have already created. And even if I create a new Spiritborn then the campaign is still blocked whether or not I’m in a party, and trying to reset the state does nothing.

PS5. Literally unplayable.

3 Likes

I figured out how to fix this issue. Goto manage game and uninstall vessel of hatred its like 10Mb and then reinstall and when you start game make sure to select the vessel of hatred icon not the d4 infernal hordes one that we usually choose. worked for me!

1 Like

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it worked for me

Restoring licenses worked for me on PS5

1 Like