Camera will now zoom out

Can’t wait to try it and actually know WHERE MY CHARACTER IS :rofl:

Great news!

Only thing left to do is: Allow Zoom-In to be remapped to another key…oh maybe Z?

This will free up mousewheel to a plethora of options(eg. Force Move ala D3 for over a decade…)

I simply cannot wrap my head around why Zoom In is Mousewheel or bust. It’s an on/off feature due to this restriction.
Pretty much every control should be customizable(ie. [ENTER] - why can’t this be remapped??).

This is an awesome change. Thank you for taking the time to clarify things as well.

Now, if you hey wouldn’t load the full inventory of the 2000 cosmetics in everyone’s bags, they would actually make the extra draw distance usable.

Thank god, it was so frustrating having a $5k pc … and yet being hamstrung to the lowest performing denominator console.
It’s bad enough we have to wait weeks and weeks for every little change to the game, so the console patches can clear validation.

2 Likes

Everything I hated about the game is finally changing. Guess I’ll see everyone on the PTR until season 4 release lol.

1 Like

I really appreciate the post. A “far” feature would be outstanding for those who can handle the performance. Thank you very much to the team for bringing this change. :grinning:

zoom out was need it, thx

For all of those wondering how far zoom really is,to me it looks like Last Epoch zoom.

So how would you describe it to anyone who hasn’t played Last Epoch? Just curious.

That’s probably before you realised that ranged skills will likely not reach the ends/corners of the screen anyway.

nahhh , i realised that however being able to see whats farther is nice, u gonna clear while rushing around still, but now u can see what pack is next more easy

Google LE gameplay.

There you go,yw.

So basically BG3, Hades, 20 Mins til Dawn, Stardew Valley, Overcooked 2, Dragon’s Dogma 1 or 2, Grim Dawn, Wolcen, Undecember, Lost Ark, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Dynasty Warriors, Contra, Burger Time, and PacMan levels of zoom. Yup, extremely helpful, ty.

1 Like

Let’s give them an award for being able to zoom the camera out in the year 2024! Oh wait, still have to wait until next season.

I gave you what you asked for. Things you added on your own to overcomplicate simple thing is your own doing in order to increase posts count,which is sad and pathetic and says everything one needs to know about you,which is even more saddening.

You can choose to not respond or ignore me if you wish. Your childish response isn’t surprising, nor was your satirical one earlier.

I’ll just say LE is laid out differently in terms of sprite dimensions as well as overall layout. So to compare the zoom function is not only not helpful, it just further reiterates your ignorance of how video games are structured.

Now if you used D4 as an example instead and said the zoom when you mount a horse, that would have been more accurate. Instead you purposely made your post as vague as possible by referencing another game.

Regardless do what you want, and have a good day.

When the camera zooms out at the Tree of Whispers is a great example of nice camera placement.

Reply to old post at least a month old without a reply? :white_check_mark:
Post count less than 10? :white_check_mark:

Conclusion: You might be a Necromancer.

3 Likes

Now that I think about it I probably should zoom in the camera for Uber Lilith. Those waves are really difficult for me to see spawn.