Came Back to S3

Skipped the beginning of S3 and Played LE and latest POE league. They where fun but coming back to D4… the combat is just so much better in D4 and generally feels good to play.

Just finished my time with S3 (season mechanic was pretty meh). First time playing Necro; A+ fun.

Now looking forward to S4.

Crafting was the main thing I felt was missing from D4 and excited about them pushing in that direction. Now they just need some streamlined maps/monolith equivalent and D4 will be pretty amazing.

Have fun. See you in S4.

Gonna do another Elden Ring run in the meantime.

4 Likes

You did well… POE and LE are boring and bold games without any good refinement. The combat in these games are tedious as hell.

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the combat. That is definitely a pro of this company.

Yes, Combat in D4 is amazing. A bit too flashy when zoomed in as is the case pre-S4 but it is amazing

My problem is that they went too far into blast territory direction to the point where explosions on death are higher source of death and danger than mobs themselves actually

3 Likes

Combat and graphics in my opinion.

1 Like

Will do. See you in S4 indeed :slight_smile:

If feel the same way. For me LE and POE are just cheap imitations of D2. I don’t feel bad giving those games a chance, but I have no interest in going back to them. I’ve been there and done that with D2. Give me something different. I will check out POE2 just because they seemed to have improved the gameplay as well as the presentation itself. Still not a fan of gender locked games in the year 2024 so we’ll see. I’ll also be checking out no rest for the wicked when the game moves to a more finished state. At least that game is trying to be different in this genre than just another D2 clone.

I tried POE for the first time last night. It’s just not for me.

PoE has some amazing systems, but ironically its combat gameplay is the least interesting thing about that game. Diablo certainly has its flaws, but gameplay wise it is best in class still.

LE and PoE are better action rpgs right now. I am not sure if I should get my hopes up for D4 season 4. I have not played since season 1.

[Suedomsa]
LE and PoE are better action rpgs right now. I am not sure if I should get my hopes up for D4 season 4. I have not played since season 1.

How to not make sense in 3 sentences.
Says other games are better “right now”.
Hasnt played last 2 Leagues which have greatly changed the game.
Doesnt know the actual state of the game and doesnt want to check out S4, which changes very much too. Hangs out in a forum of a game he doesnt play for over half a year to talk about it in a negative way.

Thumbs Up Mate!