Bug Report: PVP zone immortal bug

Bug Report: PVP zone immortal bug >

Someone found PVP zone immortal bug while PVP playing. Even without considering that PVP is endgame content, this is a very serious and critical bug that ruins the gameplay. Korean youtuber reveal this bug in this video. (Ref. you can find in youtube: title “디아블로4 역대급 버그 ( 상시 무적상태 ) 불멸의 고라니들 #디아4”) With this serious bug, you can freely leveling and farming in the PVP zone, no matter what level and any class your character is.

Based on their process and response experience I don’t expect what Blizzard will do about this ridiculous bug. However, I hope they will seriously acknowledge current diablo4 bug season1 situation and change it. Sorry for my bad English.

• I’m not use this method. but Blizzard please test below step and fix this bug.
  1. Stand on the border between the pvp area and the pve area.

2. Use any skill once.

3. Use a normal strike once.

4. Use scroll of cursed chaos something like that. When moved to the PVP zone, you become invincible.

• If you return to town or leave the PVP zone, invincibility is canceled. However, you can repeat above method over and over leveling, farming and getting the red powder.
3 Likes
2 Likes

A lot of top PvPers are abusing this too, especially in the PvP tournaments. This is a serious bug and whoever abused this, should have some kind of consequences.

3 Likes

I saw this exploit today, this player was using this exploit to farm lots of golds and red dusts since no other players or any monsters can attack them as they are forever in immune mode.

3 Likes

It’s terrible. Blizzard, fix it plz.

1 Like

It was not fixed yet, today I met one player who try to kill me in PvP with this exploit, I cannot attack him at all but he can attack me.

The only solution is to run away when you met players abusing this exploit.

2 Likes

OMG this! I was wondering why I ran into a Rogue once who I couldn’t do the minimum damage to, and thought “nah this can’t be possible”. Had to try to run away from the guy every time I’d see him… But yup it was exactly this thing with his health bar grayed out. Absolutely ridiculous that people use this exploit, and even worse that there IS such an exploit to ruin our already very limited endgame experience…

3 Likes

Yea, ppl are doing this left and right in the Pvp zone.

2 Likes

The exploit is still being used as of today, I have met several people in pvp zones, some of them are much underleveled (lvl 80 to 90) than my char and I cannot deal any damage to them, they cannot kill me, so I just stand there and wait and no they keep staying immune.

Cannot believe this kind of bug can stay this along and still not fixed, at least temporary halt some part to stop exploit until the root cause can be fixed.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/id_KiraQ_Qv/status/1698925506484371586?t=1U196rUkdtXLWez1JxUjoQ&s=19

After using the immunity bug in the PVP area, seeds are automatically hunted, gamble with many seeds, and the remaining gold is sold for cash (Gold workshop in Chinese games). Current transactions are carried out at discos and various cash transaction sites.

1 Like

I found a person with this exploit today. Can’t fight back. Need to ran away. 4 days passed without official answer. Really?

1 Like

Still working - it’s sad. :confused:

Best you can do is report them for cheating especially if they are going out of their way to attack you.

1 Like

What is a normal strike once ?

The PVP immortal/invincible bug has been fixed now after 1,5 weeks.

Source: HOTFIX - September 6, 2023 - 1.1.3

2 Likes

Ok nice they finally fixed it.

1 Like

Still got reports from ppl saying it’s NOT fixed

Fixed PVP seeds now (again) HOTFIX 2 - September 27, 2023 - 1.1.4

The same huge amount of situations and players.
Battletag fire snake character Turbo barbarian
Battletag unknown (finding someone battletag on console it’s a terrible action) character Orin barbarian
In my observations almost 1/3 players are using exploits like that in the topic. It’s not everything. I saw barbarian with seneschal that can kill end game character with Ubers in one or two hits. XD Blizzard will u react? I think you should react now. If its a true and you fixed it in immortal in 1.5 weeks that means you don’t want agree to this. Maybe if the problem to fix it is much more bigger than in immortal you should start to give bans to that players for destroying content with that kind of exploits. Then everyone who plays that will think twice about using that. It will help us please make something. Some of the players really like pvp and with that I see much people who don’t want to play pvp. Pvp is dead for now, and people got angry with that. it’s time to meet the problem and the community and support them in thanking them for their loyalty and patience as well as their investment in your company and a flagship title like Diablo 4. Please dev make something. And to community please make reports all the time you will see that kind of actions. It’s in out hands too to take advantage for secure normal playing versus exploiters.

Necro casts ‘Raise Undead’… cast successful; casts ‘Wall of Text’… very successful.

1 Like