Bug report Diablo 4: Login error 316719

The easiest way I’ve found to get booted is to sell too many items too quickly or perform too many tasks with items too quickly. Seems like the server doesn’t like the spam or has a hair trigger for it and then it boots.

That or when you roam from one area to another and it tries to mesh you into another shard with players. You’ll know the triggers that I mean when you see them. The ones where you hit the invisible wall for seconds before being able to move forward.

Also, they are likely testing all the different data centers as well.

same problem here, my friends are playing normally, only me is being affected

Exact same for me. I have been DC’d every 30 mins all day followed by queue, most my friends have been on all day with no issues.

Been dealing with this also. First its not specific to any class (been playing Rogue all night) and as some have pointed out the devs put out to expect this as this beta’s aim was to stress the servers as far as they could go to know what bugs need to be squashed by the June launch in other words it’s working as intended Considering the number of times I’ve bought a game that felt like I was playing a beta on launch day . I for one, would play this game in this condition ( well maybe a bit less on the d/c trigger) if this was Launch day

Do you have problem with game? I can’t get more than 9 fps on GTX 960 and i5 6400 .

1 Like

Got same bug if disconnect don’t crash the game.

How much VRAM and RAM you have? Looks like its not enough. Game has staters on GTX 1060 6Gb and RAM 8Gb on normal.

i was playing fine ultil now, stuck in dungeon, kicked from the game, men …