Bug report Diablo 4: Login error 316719

4 time for me
stay in que 15-30 min > play 5-10 min > error

2 Likes

Reporting this bug as well - has happened three times so far.

second time i get kicked out to character selection with a connection error. cant select character again. greeted with 316719

1 Like

Same here… happened more than 5x already. And back to queue :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah. Same here. No way for me to start my game as it keeps showing this error. Now I have to restart and wait again in the 50 minute queue. Have they learned nothing from Diablo 3?

This has now happened over 10 times. I just want to give up. Last weekend this did not happen once. Gf is raaaaaging because i keep sayinh “1 more hour”… if only she understood that only meant for the queues…

I play the game for around 5 mins and then it disconnects me and gives me the Error Code 316719, and I am back in the queue. Does anyone what any fix for this?

This happened to me 1 billion times. I don’t last longer than 10 minutes.
I even pre-purchased and played last weekend with no issues.
I’m playing right next to someone and they aren’t having the same issue.
Same network. Only difference is comp specs but mines better so yea.
They’re playing the Necro. I’m playing the Druid.
IT’S A DRUID ISSUE! I GUARANTEE IT!
It’s the fricken Druid.

I am having the same issue and I am playing Necro.

playing Necro and I am recieving error 316719

I may have more information that may be useful. Checking the local logging on my system I found the FenrisDebug.txt log file stats the error as “Error selecting hero | error_code: ERROR_PARTY_NOT_EXISTS (316719)” . I keep crashing in the dungeon with Lilith talking about meeting Rathmas sorry dont know if I am spelling it right first time playing this far and I have an NPC as a party member. I wonder if when it boots us to the login screen it can’t log us in due to the NPC not being available or something along those lines. The only way I can play again is to close diablo 4 and relaunch and sit in queue. I have saved a copy of the log file if it helps but the rest of the log seems normal with no other errors or alarming messages.

Having the same issue. Play for about 5-10 minutes then get a network error. Returned to character selection were i constantly get error 316719. Have to re-log and wait 30-45 minutes in queue. Rinse and repeat all day. Happens in towns, open world, dungeons, solo, in a group. Spent more time in queues then actually playing since 0900 PST.

Same thing with me twice now. play for 10 minutes with a friend and boot to character screen and have to sit in a half hour long queue again.

I played all last weekend with no problems though.

No, running Windows 11, been getting this error all night, the same as everyone else, can play for 5-10 minutes, error out, then back into the queue. Happened 10+ times at this point, about to just call it an evening. Didn’t happen at all last weekend. The only thing that has changed on my end was downloading and installing the most recent Nvidia drivers.

@Blizzard - make it so that if a player gets disconnected, or the game crashes, or the player closes the game deliberately, retain them as “logged in and past the queue” for X minutes (5-10 minutes?) so that upon relaunching the game they can immediately resume playing. Having players to wait in the queue again because of some issue on your end is not good. In the beta it can be excused (kinda?), but definitely not in prod. ccc

I am receiving the same error. Similar situation, log in and play for about 15 minutes, and then kicked back to the character select screen where I cannot select a character and continue. I have had this happen on my Druid, Sorc and Rogue unfortunately. Therefore, I don’t think its tied to a single character. One other issue, anytime I enter or leave a town while I am able to play, I drop a ton of frames for about 15 seconds, and then its fine until I either enter or leave a town again. I have a decent rig, with a 3060ti, and can play most games without issue. Luckily, I did get to play all weekend, during early access, and only disconnected once. It’s an incredible game, and I am stoked for June, but I really wanted to level this Druid lol. Back into the queue I go, this time its only 33 minutes.

All Day I’ve been seeing this issue. Get to play anywhere from 15 minutes to maybe an hour and a half, 2 hours if I’m lucky, And Then “You’ve been Disconnected from the servers” and if I try to get back in… Nope Error 316719…

And then to top it off the Queues are running any where from the Miracle 4 Minute queue, which then bugs out and forces a reconnect/crash… To higher 40+ Minute queues.

“But Webdeath, this is an Open Beta, and they said they would have server issues and you should expect it.”

I watched people playing the Pre-purchase Beta last week and it was NO WHERE NEAR this unstable! Sure players had issues, but that got resolved pretty quick. This? Insanely bad.

This isn’t bestowing any confidence in me to shell out the $70+ Price tag for this game at this rate.

So TL;DR Still having issues with 316719

That probably wasn’t even a 1/10th of the load vs today’s load… Their goal, right now, is to hammer the servers. Again, this isn’t a demo or early headstart, it’s a beta.

I have been getting this code after 10 mins of game play after being in que for 80 mins. Now I have a 50 min que. This have been a bug since closed beta.

1 Like

It’s weird though because some people have been completely unaffected by it, while others have been inundated with the error.

1 Like