Bug And Complaints

Apparently there is a bug (at least for me) with the barbarian! I had only one character (Barbarian) and I was trying to equip the Tuskhelm of Joritz The Mighty as a mythic. And I couldn’t That was after the latest patch release that allows you to equip more than one crafted mythic. And I couldn’t equip it! Not only that I couldn’t quip any Tuskhelm in any quality! Not a mythic or Unique!! And I had several! I had to make a new character and then move everything to the new one and then it allowed me to equip everything! That was the bug.

And now coming to common sense stuff that really frustrates me and STILL the developers haven’t done anything about it!!

1)Pets should gather ANY crafting items from the floor. Any Keys, Any sigils, ANY Gems! We shouldn’t stop in the middle of the battle to gather stuff in case we forget them! And that includes boss trophies also!!

2)War Plan progression should be shared to any character I have during a season. Because of the bug I mentioned above I have to grind from the start!

3)You have made the grinding relentless this season because of the mythic approach and that sucks big time.

4)MYTHIC AND UNIQUES SHOULD HAVE FIXED AFFIXES!!! And that I cannot stress it enough!!

I don’t have high hopes in having those changes made soon, or maybe ever, and I’m really screwed this season with the bug I had! So, I’m this close of dropping the ball on the game entirely!! And I have played all the seasons since the release. And never got so upset, not until now at least!!