Bring old Battlepass reward pls (add Delete option cosmetic)

As someone who missed half of the Season 2 Battlepass and missed mount/Portal/Armor (token from Ultimate D4), i wonder about adding the choice like Dead by daylight and helldivers 2 to be able to choose your Battlepass or make it available after have completed the core one from the season, because for those who have been finishing their own really fast, it would be fantastic to come back after that to old one to make it possible to finally finish it or start new one from old, i don’t mean to have two new per season but.

• New season = new battlepass
  • After completing the new one
  • Old battlepass chosen by RNG from older battlepass and start or finish it if missed.
    = still a goal to achieve while playing.

And i know they would get more money because players would like that, i know some prefer the FOMO concept, but they could make a RNG roll for example one Battlepass chosen after the new one and it would be chosen by RNG in order to keep their FOMO design.

For me it would be great and i think i won’t be the only one, because i know now they will add new portal/pet/wing.

I wonder if it will be possible to add a delete option for wardrobe, to be able to delete some cosmetics/emote we do not want and make a clean wardrobe, this would be fantastic for those who don’t want some cosmetics to appear in their wardrobe, because at the moment we do not have that option at all for that.

Sorry for my english, i am French.

1 Like