Boss Summon Materials - Get rid of it please

I wish Blizzard could get rid of torturing us by having to farm Boss Materials to summon the Uber or which they call Ladder Bosses.

Let the basic Ladder Bosses spawn WITHOUT having to rely on fighting several bosses to fight 1 Ladder Boss.

I would be fine, if the lvl 200 Tormented Uber Bosses would require certain materials, farmed by several sources.

Maybe make this a thing in S4 to make the game even more enjoyable PLEASE

5 Likes

Im ok with that but the drop rates would need to be significantly reduced. They are already quite high.

Id also be ok with it staying the same and mats be BOP moved to the material tab.

I totally agree with ZWEIHVNDXR.
These bosses having mats to summon them make me not willing to fight them.
It’s just absolutely zero fun to farm those materials.
As long as these fights require mats, I will just avoid to do it.
As a solo player it’s even more pain.
No thanks, I go into my dungeons for the best loot. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice sideeffect would be that removing the materials for summoning them would lower the group bonus to a minimum.
(This is a absolute win for the health of the game because solo players does not have this big disadvantage anymore)

1 Like

People who work harder will always get more rewards than those who do not put in the work. Sorry; no participation trophies in Diablo 4…

Agreed. I grinded legions and WB runs for my necro’s Lidless Wall only to have it drop finally in a Vault dungeon. Now I’m experiencing similar trying to get Skyhunter for my Rogue (after having to salvage well-rolled ones cuz I had to make room for max-rolled aspects).

1 Like

The Ladder Boss works only because they are target farm bosses first. They all now have extra drop for other summon bosses who are also target farm bosses for Unique.
Going forward, so many people say Unique are dead because Masterwork and Tempering will take over. This also means all those Ladder bosses are crap.

I think a good balance would be to have a flat Uber Unique Dropchance in Dungeons to be like maybe a bit lower than they are now from Duriel

1 Like

Not happening. I understand your side OP, I’m not against your idea, just saying it won’t happen.

1 Like

Hybrid system. Each boss has a timer to run for free and mat system. Removing mats and making free would reduce rates so much to balance. It might not be gud.

Yes I know, but it was worth a try :slight_smile: