Boss mat storage

Can we either remove them or have them go into our material storage? It feels awful that half the space in my consumable tab is summoning mats and with Andariel on the way the problem will only be exacerbated.

5 Likes

Some people have been asking for this for a while, myself included. Not just for space issues though, but regardless I’m all for it.

3 Likes

I agree on this. The fact that your sigils, and vaults(S3) plus elixirs and boss mats all shared the same inventory it fills up fast…

Im curious though since boss mats are tradeable and the opening of more trading uniques and legendary are these going to be utilized as currency for the time being? X mucus eggs for [linked item] or 1 egg for x blood. Frankly im concerned about that, with the dupes that happened.

Guess time will tell about that or we’ll see how quickly the economy goes to :poop:

2 Likes

In my opinion boss mat should be in the material tab and untradeable yes.
uber should be earned through playing not from “paying”.
(and speaking of paying : everyone should pay duriel’s entrance fee , not only the leader)

3 Likes

Ahh yes. I hadn’t considered the mats were tradeable. Do we really need them to be tradeable though?

If they go to the mat storage, they wouldn’t be tradeable, but also wouldn’t be a physical object that can be duped. It kind of kills two birds with one stone.

Obviously they would need to add more options to exchange one summoning mat for another like how the alchemist can trade in Varshan pieces for random other Varshan pieces. I just think this would be better all around.

3 Likes

Yeah it could be great thing.

But unfortunatelly we will probably have this as a paid option, same as in PoE despite the fact that d4 is not a free game LMAO

1 Like

I agree on that! would most certainly fix the 2 issues.

Agreed. No reason that these can’t go to the materials tab just like forgotten souls, gems, etc. I feel like it would take less coding as well but I’m not a coder so I don’t know. If we are going to do the summoning ritual, just have a button on there to automatically place them in there from the materials pool. If you don’t have enough, it won’t let you complete the ritual.

On the bright side - The Aspects Tab just opened up.
Hopefully it will(PROPERLY) now be expanded to 3 rows~33 slots vs current 2rows~22 slots IF Boss Summoning Materials are still ‘physical’ items (and still tradeable - which I’m personally against).

Move them to materials tab ftw regardless.

1 Like

Reminds me of a Pulp Fiction quote…

Does this LOOK like dead (boss mat) storage?!?

1 Like

i concur, hey blizz we made a decision over here… :laughing:

1 Like

+1 for boss mats going into the materials tab. I think maybe if we give this feedback during PTR they might do it for S4 launch. Not holding my breath though.

1 Like