Boost Uniques please

So with the new Tempering crafting system being so powerful i dont get why people will ever use most of the Uniques that only got 4 stats and cant be tempered or changed.

Only very few of them per class are gonna be used due to the fact that you need em for certain builds. But the thing is that 80% of them are way less powerful than what you can do with a simple legendary (with tempering on em)
So we came to a point that getting a drop of a unique most of the times feels bad, where it should be the opposite.

My solution to this problem is that you either should completly rework or boost most of these Uniques that almost nobody uses, you maybe put a 5th affix on all of them (even something not that strong) , or you let us temper them once, like taking only 1 temper instead of 2, and you can choose or pick what that could be for example, a unique boots that can take a resource temper.

Great job in general , if you do something with that , + the greater items beam colour, i thing we will have a great season and im really looking forward to it.

Thanks for posting your ideas. Every voice counts.

Items like Raiment of the infinite have old values of intellect (main stat) on them, vs the new upgraded item ranges.
Gloves like Frostburn are obsolete, because one tempering manual does the job of whole unique power.
Generally, uniques will feel much worse, than they already do. Some unique gloves have old ranges of Crit chance - like 3-8%, whereas new values on new pair of legendary gloves are 8-10%. Things like that should change.

Well since unqiues can’t be tempered how about making all unqiues uber unqiue status. and add all unqiue to be craftable, that way you can break down any unqiue you dont want or need to craft some sort of unqiue later on. By making them all like uber unqiues it will feel like every unqiue is impactful vs junk when you loot it. Because as it stands all unqiues are junk in my opinion. I won’t be using any unqiue, unless its a uber unqiue