Blood Bishop + Mother’s Judgement 1-Shot (T100)

Hi all,

Is it normal for the Blood Bishop and Mother’s Judgement to 1-shot me? I’m clearing the elites/mobs in T100 NMD’s like cake as Andy Rogue, but when I get to these 2 bosses, they 1-shot me.

I have 9500~ armor and max resist.

It’s quite disheartening to clear all the mobs just to find out it’s one of these 2 bosses which prevents me from clearing the NMD.

Thanks!

Yes, Before you are geared with proper damage reductions and such

My rogue have like 80 Dr with the 2 ubers and dark shroud aspect

So before I’m as geared and still leveling up my glyphs, I just have to hope I don’t run into these 2 bosses?

You should not die in easy content like nightmare dungeon if you are using proper board, build & aspects.

Just make sure you follow a proper build guide :slight_smile:

Yes - Welcome to the future of Diablo 4. Where you progress your character by RNG bosses in the PIT for years to come. In other words… just port out and start a new one.

But this Pit boss balance is probably the best example how horrendous the Diablo devs are at their job. And to think THIS is what they are gonna be using to “balance” difficulty for all other content… is probably the main reason players lost all hope in the future of D4.

sounds like you are lacking damage reduction

I’ve noticed you need a barrier to avoid boss stacks and 1 shots. Even if its just iron skin or whatever.

no stacks, he is doing nmd not pit

If you don’t have Tyrael’s Might, you need chest armor with +ranks to Dark Shroud or Subterfuge skills on top of defensive aspects to survive heavy hits as rogue.

1 Like

NMD shouldn’t be that bad, unless you are just crazily undergeared, or not running the better builds.

I find those two bosses harder in Pits.

Go look up some build guides. It might be something simple.

Yes, ranks to Dark shroud is the way to go before Tyrael’s.

Can OP post some general stats on his Rogue in order for us to help him more? NMD 100 is the easiest of the 3 dungeons. I had read about it but when I ran it, it was a cake walk. Granted, my barbarian is pretty stout defensively.

A couple of the bosses are just overtuned atm (see above). Playing it like the pit helps against those. Barriers help a lot. If you play a weaker build they are pretty tough.

Are you trying to facetank them? Mother’s Judgement, in particular, has attacks that will floor you if you stand still. Watch out for red circles on the floor that go boom. The little projectiles she pops out also hurt like hell. You need to pay attention or you will have a bad time.

Blood Bishop is annoying when he machine guns you with those shadow projectiles but they aren’t hard to avoid unless you’re tunneling him.

Not sure of the exact level but ancestral awakening sigils in the 80s give more glyph XP than nmd 100 and are going to be much quicker and easier to clear.

Yes an AA 100 will give more but 100 I feel is kind of intended for an already pretty much maxed character.

They won’t one shot you if you dodge their well telegraphed attacks. Other than that armor and res is not enough you need to stack damage reduction too.