Blood Augments (weapon tempering)

Hello to All,

Just wanted to discuss if I am the only one who thinks that weapon tempering for blood builds is not as good as could be. In comparison to bone or shadow where there is a chance to get double cast for bone spear or blight and sever.

Here are the manual content:

• Hemorrhage Explosion Size (what for?)
  • Blood Surge Nova Size (ok, make sense)
  • Blood Lance Duration (what for?)

As far as I can see after Rathma’s Vigor has been reworked it is essential to interact with blood orbs.

Thus, I would suggest to implement some changes to tempering manual considering informantion above, as an example.

Hemorrhage Explosion Size

for hemorrhage builds. as hemorrhage alone can only hit a single target, its explosion size can help with mobbing. so i think it’s relevant. of coz i know i’ll be the only one to consider trying a hemorrhage build. i see a possibility there.

blood surge size

i’ll be testing to see if it also affects the nova on minions (deathspeaker). these novas are much smaller and i’m not so sure if they can hit enemies with the original size.

blood lance duration

i think this is highly underrated and i think it’s highly relevant. the base duration is 3s. unless u can cast blood lance super fast and non-stop, when supernatural blood lance procs, some of the previously lanced enemies may not remain so when it happens so they won’t be hit when the lance overpowers.

i’ve been running pit 86 using ebonpiercer and noticed elite packs may not die within 3s affected by corpse tendrils. maybe my build isn’t good, but unless ur lance build is strong enough to kill a pack within 3s, they remain lanced is important so that u don’t have to lance them again.

also, blood seeker buffs per lanced enemies so the longer an enemy remains lanced, the more buff it provides. if u dare walking into an area full of enemies and have enough lance duration to lance each of them, the buff is considerable to say the least.

Blood Augments are bad. They put blood builds in C/D in all tier list.

It’s 100% more dmg for hearthseeker vs Dmg on tuesdays for blood skills.

There is 0 reason for "Blood Lance Duration ", 0. The guy that made this affix don’t play Necro.

Blood tempers should have been chance to or lower amount of attacks needed for Overpowers. This would buff blood and Druid pulverize without giving Barb another advantage. Plus where’d the tempers to passives that can increase overpower chances like Provocation on Druid, give something similar to Necro and make it a temper able stat.

I noticed how underwhelming they are. Especially when compared to Corpse Explosion size, Tendril Size, and Bone skill tempering. (Even Bone Spirit Size is worthwild. I have 50% Bone Spirit explosion size and it’s glorious.)

I was expecting Blood Skills that can replace Aspects. Not very imaginative.