Blizzard you suck

So i worked 10 hour shift all I could do was think about coming home and playing. Except I get home cant actually get in the game because you guys suck.

Thanks for ruining my night.

25 Likes

fair enough.
I am sure there are many coders/enginners right now having a bad evening.
It is not like they don’t want it to work.

5 Likes

stop crying and go to bed

11 Likes

Launch days are rarely smooth…I feel ya here I really do but if you are a blizz gaming vet you should already know the deal.

1 Like

Dont let the blizz simps get to ya. You paid money you worked for for a product. Its not unreasonable to expect the product to work. You were told it would work as well.

Yes, in the grand scheme is it a big deal? No. But that doesnt change the fact mentioned above.

13 Likes

Oh that’s why servers suck all of a sudden… Been playing a few days, servers were terrible at early-access launch also

1 Like

Isn’t the beta and early access to eliminate these problems?

4 Likes

Blizz marketing folks love these posts…because they show how committed players are to the game, even if they get treated like dirt they still keep coming back desperate to play.

2 Likes

Well they failed. Story line sucks, game play sucks. This is the last blizzard product I will buy.

3 Likes

Doesnt do crap for marketing except hurt it lol. Wth you mean my guy XD. Only thing this would do is disuade new buyers.

They already have the money, they could care less if youre committed, disappointed, crying, celebrating or whatever at this point. Cash has already flowed in and thats all the investers care about.

me playing on x-box series x (pre & normal release):

Cons:

• Crashes back to Xbox Main Menu every couple of hours
  • Got stuck in graphics two times

Pros:

• Login and time to enter the game only took a few seconds
  • game ran smooth

All i have to say: Thanks for such a great start. Awesome game. Having a lot of fun.

I didnt any issues other then first day of first beta. After that was able to get in easy. Actually had more problems with release then beta.

What was wrong with the story? I thought it was decent, especially for an Arpg.

It’s fair to buy something and expect it to work.

Some people’s problems seem to be there own faults though. Like buying a game not tied to your existing battlenet account is your fault.

Bought it last Friday, zero issues, not even a lag.

So I worked a 11.5 hour shift and was too tired to even log in, is that their fault too?
Must be, I was looking forward to going and playing, but it’s called priorities, food needed to be prepared, cats needed feeding, washing done. Oh, but I’ll blame the game makers for that.

1 Like

Wahhhh I can’t get into the game I am going to blame blizzard because several other people are ahead of me, thus making me wait in a que, waaahhhh, this game sucks…that is what you sound like, Launch day is always busy and full, they didn’t ruin your day. A ruined day would be if your mom was diagnosed with a terminal illness, you lost your job, things like that.

1 Like

What the hell Blizzard. Why in the hell can’t I play where I left off from BETA. This is Bull Crap.

Out of all the problems I’ve read on this thread, many of them valid, this is the most ridiculous. They did, in fact, say during the beta that you wouldn’t be able to.
There’s a ton of legit things to blame them for. This isn’t one.

Because it was the beta and not the launch game. They literally told everyone that progression would be wiped from beta. Try using google.