Blizzard, WHAT happen to yall?

Listen blizz i’ve always played your games, i love your games, but come on you ban me on diablo 4, say you wont undo it no matter what, cause i cheated or used some game exploit dude i just leveled from 1-16 i even streamed it, i didn’t cheat, ive never cheated on a online game in my life. Ive gave yall so much mmoney. I downloaded diablo all day yesterday just for you to ban me OVER NOTHING. You need to compenesate my time wasted blizzard, it is only fair.

Next time, try writing cohesive sentences and explain your problem a little more detailed if you want symparhy. As it stands, you sound like someone who got caught cheating and you’re mad. Boo Hoo. :sob:

4 Likes

I hope this thread has a corresponding ticket, because none of us can do anything about it.

Things that can set off Warden are mining software, programs with overlays…and demon aimbots. There were issues with the Mobalytics app in the past as well.

1 Like

I can promise posting here won’t get you unbanned. Only thing it does is makes you look guilty.

1 Like

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

If you have questions or concerns:

4 Likes

Posting here will do nothing to help your cause. Just a heads up.

2 Likes

I swear I read this exact thread 5 days ago. Serious case of deja vu.

Man I hope you stay banned :joy: