Blizzard made a new Druid

Slimmer, stronger, better.
Now we know why they’ve been neglecting Druids super hard.

4 Likes

maybe a kind of shaman, but if its a druid like char, I see people stopping using chubby druid.

its not a druid… its the amazon with another name and couple different skills.
Make sense because the next expansion will focus on huge forests.
Anyway, why are you complaining if we don´t have yet any info about the new class ?

2 Likes

Who needs info about the new class to complain about the existing issues with Druid? Spiritborn, spiritboon, hello?

I think it’s going to be a mix between WD and Monk. They said it’s not going to be a WD, but they didn’t said it’s not going to be a hybrid. :grinning:

2 Likes

Seems most don’t use it anyway. Helltides, World Boss, Legion, Leveling, In town, I see a pretty fair spread of the classes… except druid. They’re so bad in so many ways that people just give up on them, and rightfully so.

I’m hopeful for our new and improved, healthy BMI nature class, lol.

2 Likes

But it’s not because of their looks though. The bulk of their builds are in C-tier, a few in B and A-tier, and only one in S-tier, but only because of a bug.

1 Like

I have 3 Druids: a bear, wolf, and a nature one. I didn’t make 1 for the new season.

I personally would like to see this new class as a hybrid between druid and amazon both of these were my favorite classes in Diablo 2.

I personally see it as a class that hopefully has pets and it pet focused and has access to the old druid buffs like spirit of oak and then has Amazon type attacks.

And yes let the character look decent. The one reason I NEVER buy items for the druid is because the druid is fat and none of the outfits they produced for him even look good. And I am willing to bet there are many more just like me.

1 Like

Sounds just like me! :smiley:

I hope it’s witch doctor. I miss the fetish army. :smiley:

Not entirely but it has similar skills.