Blizzard lowering iLVL 925 items to 800 is the solution

I hope you are listening to all the player feedback you are receiving from your customers.

You have players who have spend so much time and effort on their GA Myths to mean nothing in a month time - It is going to piss people off. High risk knowing which game is getting released soon .
I love Diablo and Blizzard listens to their players and hope they do once again .

When is the next campfire?

7 Likes

Already a thread on this DO NO LOWER iLVL 925 items to 540. keep them at 800!

PTR Topic - Not everyone can participate .

Especially for mythics. Imo how it shold go is this:

Mythics should roll at 800 period

GAs should roll at 750

Non-GAs roll at 700

540 is way, way too low especially for weapons.

4 Likes

How so? It’s an open PTR - or did they lock it off from console users?

Yes locked for console users @Taoru

I though it was a good for everyone to have their feedback . The more feedback Blizzard gets the better.

2 Likes

Nobody knows why they chose this route for eternal. Its a major loss on mythic weapons as they are ruined. Others lose some armor or all resists for ring I guess. Such a EZ win for eternal to just say these items will update to new versions. No mythics will ever go legacy anymore. No idea why dont do it this way. Quite baffling how they just rekt eternal over and over and over again without at least some love.

But nope legacy left and right. Im going to have what 5 different version of melted heart now??? How is this a good thing?

3 Likes

@Darktemplar - Exactly 100%

@Urza - Exactly 100%

@Blizzard - Is there a campfire before release ? We need to know if you are going to take action and listen to all your Eternal players + Eternal players who also do Seasonal myself included.

Myths is a not brainer . 100%

I mean level 35s can equip Myths - What’s the difference ?

They are Myts and supposed to be special - If you were lucky enough to get one … It should be OP . Period .

2 Likes

I like how the OP item became more hard to get. So it will be more fun to farm them instead of getting bored of 100 Mythic Uniques. That being said, making every Ancestral gears with GA is also a good decision.

I think it was a lazy catchall.

Hopefully they at least exclude mythics.

They are lazy indeed. I completely agree. What we can do here is keep yelling at them until we correct them. That’s the only solution.

2 Likes

do you realise everything in this game is designed so that the player keeps farming till he dies of old age , why will they suddenly change this now?

That is not correct .
You obviously don’t understand what Diablo is all about.

so you have the best gear and best stats? good , not everyone does , so your opinion doesnt matter

Sorry but you are not making sense.

What do you mean by that statement ?