Blizzard how do you plan on removing all the duped gold in the economy?

The only people who care about this bs are the very people who will do anything to circumvent the way this game is meant to be played. Cry me a river.

4 Likes

There’s NO trading? I think you are wrong, bucko. I’ll have you know that when the season first started, my buddy found a rare dagger and I was a level 9 rogue and he was a lvl 9 druid. I actually clicked on him, clicked open trade window, and he put the dagger in there and we both clicked accept trade and he gave it to me for FREE! Best trading experience ever. And only.

1 Like

You sell your good gear to the trader for 20k, I’ll sell mine for 20 million.

If there was actually an auction house in game, there wouldn’t be a need for discord trading and such.

Wow, is your name reffering to Soopa Villainz the band?

You can trade it for 20 billion. I wouldn’t care. It’s still pointless and creepy. You do not need anything from trading to clear any content. Gear and gold is so plentiful in game, it’s bizarre anyone spends any time trading.

Why is the community so passionate about making up drama out of any ridiculous little thing?

1 Like

Pretty simple - don’t let us move gold to eternal.

1 Like

They already have multiple, just gotta give it time

Your friend is a regular Gordon Gekko!

Technically it is duped. You’re creating gold out of thin air. Also there must be other exploits because everyone has more gold than botters could possibly even be supplying this early in the season. If someone was to be stupid enough to buy 300 billion gold at current market price that is $30,000.USD. Do you really think anyone paid that much
money for Diablo 4 gold?

1 Like

what kind of duping are you speaking of? The only increased gold income i know of is to use the seasonal blessings, which is pretty much a thing anyone can do.

I roll with the hatchet like nuns roll with church!

That it’s an official discord where Blizzard reps occasionally post is irrelevant. Trading in D4 is intentionally designed to be limited. They’ve limited the types of items that can be traded, and they didn’t add any in game tools to facilitate trading beyond the simple “invite player to trade” action on the wheel.

It’s clear from their limitations and statements that Blizzard doesn’t really want trading, especially of late game items, and sees it as a net-negative for the long term health of the game. We’re free to disagree with that view, of course, but it’s their live service game so they can do whatever they want.

1 Like

No one has 300 billion gold. It was some dude trolling.

You’d have to spend a couple dozen hours vendoring high value unique items and buying back with the urn of bargaining gold exploit but it’s definitely possible.

Good job on admitting on the forums that you are breaking the TOS.

Who really cares though…

Gear drops are stat based on class, apart from Named/Elite items to some degree,
In all my playing of different classes I’ve yet to find anything for another class to give to an alt apart from said Named items. Everything being class stat rolled makes it harder/impossible to enchant to change for example Essence Cost Reduction to Fury Cost Reduction.
Maybe if they made it so those class stats would automatically convert to what your class would/can use. Anything I find that seems like it’s worth trading…oh great… untradable.

Trade Economy is as much of a joke as the Social aspect in this game is nonexistant.

1 Like

How is breaking the TOS, telling blizzard to ban gold exploiters? :sweat_smile:

They don’t care about the duped gold at all…

Did they remove the shako that nobody rightfully earned?
Don’t count on them removing all the gold that people exploited.
Exploit early, exploit often.