Blinking on map, bad count, on whisper events

Do I have a bad Game load? I’m scanning it now. What is really bad about it, because there is a work around, by the time I see what is happening, I’ve already done a lot and probably even taken a potion, which is unforgivable. So, is this me or you? The work around is log out and then back in.

The instance you are in is bugged. Not just for you but everyone else too. I’ve been in instances that were bugged and tried to turn in 100 motes but it wouldn’t let me. So i stand around and waited for other people to turn theirs in but they couldn’t either. You have to leave that instance zone and come back hopefully in another instance of that zone.
No idea how many instance zones there are of the same zone, but i believe it goes by the number of people in the zone. At the world boss instance zone it only lets 8 people in that instance and when you leave that instance area and return you are in a new instance if someone took your spot. If no one took your spot you are in the same instance again. Logging out usually puts you in a new instance because enough time has passed for someone to take your spot.