Blacksmith - my burden is too great

EVERY single time i approach any blacksmith, my character is spamming “my burden is too great” … “cant carry more”

even when inventory is empty, there is nothing happening but there is message and spam every single time

6 Likes

Yepp same. Let me guess Druid?

1 Like

you can see on the video that i am barbar :slight_smile:

Do you have one of your material quantities capped out?

not relevant, it happens when you just approach the blacksmith, you dont even have to talk to him … click on him …

Damn. And it does this with any blacksmith in any town? Hopefully it’s a quick fix!

Same here on a Rogue in Tier 4. Just started today, not sure why.

1 Like

Happening to me as well. Glad to see I’m not going crazy. Does seem to be related to being in Tier 4 for some reason because that’s around when I started noticing it.

I also have that bug.
I figure, it may have started when I salvaged a big pile of different items.

Same here, playing a sorcerer, bags are empty and nowhere near the materials cap.

2 Likes

Started happening to me on my sorcerer in tier 3. I assume this should only happen if you’re capped on materials as a forewarning so you don’t break down and waste them but nothing is at max. 9,999 IS the max right?

happening to me also

Came to post the same thing. Glad it’s not just me. Necro here.

Happening contantly for me too. Sorc.

Happening to me as well, just in Tier IV. If I swap to Tier III nothing happens.

1 Like

This can happen when not capped on any materials. I deliberately convert my rawhide into superior leather, to stay uncapped and even with every other material below the 9999 cap, I still encounter this issue.

I’m thinking this happens due to players who are capped and salvaging, drop the excess materials on the ground but it’s invisible to you. And there’s a bug or unintended interaction with your character and the materials.

You don’t even have to click on the blacksmith to get this message. Simply run around next to him and it’ll happen.

Same here. Started when I got to WT4. And I’m nowhere near the 9,999 cap on any of my resources.

Same here, wasn’t aware there was a topic on this already. I started one a couple of hours ago. It seems to be happening to players at higher lvls (70s and 80s).

1 Like

Wow this this the thread I was looking for. It’s definitely happening to me at this moment and nothing is capped. Lol, glad to see I’m not the only one.