Beta Wolfpack never unlocked

So i just contactéd support and they told me to post here so a superior employé with lESS limitation cause His hands were tièd Sées this.

Hi i did the beta of Diablo 4 during the first phase to lvl 20 . After buying the deluxe on PSN i even have a screenshot of my characther if you néed one. I contactés support when Game came out cause no wolfpack . But i figures you guys were Busy with launch. I had an existing b net ID already before having it linked to m’y psn cause on a previous wow player. And i changed b net ID before Game came out officialy i mean D4. You prolly have tracks of all that in your records. Now i would like to have m’y Wolf pack wich got me the most exited to Play D4 and cause me to be very diasapointed with that issue. I might Côme back a bit in Seasons 4 tob get All m’y gear ready and the pet. As i Will definitly Côme back for next expansion if i have my Wolfpack. I love all the effort you guys are making Diablo 4 and in a few years the haters Will regret their hâte about the game. My PSN ID is XDragon7Ninja7X you Can contact me on the e-mail adress of this b net account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.