Battle Pass Ultimate Edition, can you defer use on Season 1?

I bought the Ultimate Edition, which by extension contains a premium battle pass. I was wondering would it be possible to use the battle pass for a separate season? The cosmetic rewards in season 1 just doesn’t look fancy enough (for me) to use the pass on.

Any idea if you can use it on Season 2? or even later? My understanding on the whole unlocked by Season 1 in the footnote is that the Battle Pass is ready to be used, but I don’t necessarily have to use it yet. Does it have an expiry date?

4 Likes

I believe there was a Twitter response to this question and they said yes you could defer to a different season.

4 Likes

Thanks I’ve been looking for this info all day.

I assume that there is going to be an option for those of us that bought the ultimate or premium versions to opt in to to using our paid battlepass. But I am not sure as I haven’t seen it mentioned again. But pretty sure I saw a Twitter post a while back about it.

With Baldur’s Gate 3 releasing 11 days after S1 I’m probably going to defer it to another season too. :beers:

2 Likes

Product Details says: “Battle Pass will unlock with Season 1.”

they did say you are not obligated to use it on season 1.

i think that with season 1 it unlocks your battlepass token, which doesnt necessarily have to be used in season 1. thats what i imagine based on all info available.

1 Like

wonder if we can decide to cash it in at the end of season if we were behind on the unlocks, and if so if its like a certain ammoutn of exp [equivalent to first 20 tiers?] that would be tacked on

i think (and please take this with a grain of salt the size of australia) that they said you get 20 tier skips basically. meaning you can use them on whatever tiers you feel like skipping, not necessarily the first 20?

Good, this makes S1 instaskip.

Yeah this isn’t that clear to me but apparently you can also buy individual tier skips? So maybe if you get like 70 of them done but can’t or don’t want to do the rest you can just buy them?

I’ll be saving mine too, because S1 is too underwhelming and I doubt S2 will fix any of the core issues, so maybe by S10 the game maybe the game I thought it would be and I’ll save everything until then lol

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/1656525343929565189

4 Likes

Thanks Mocha. That was the post I remembered.

1 Like