Barbarian's Key Passives(Gushing Wounds bugged)

Gushing Wounds, one of Barbarian’s Key Passives, doesn’t seem to be working properly. Even if I have enough Critical Strike Chance and Damage, it shows very low efficiency. So most Bleed Barbarian are forced to use Unbridled Rage. I hope you can fix it as soon as possible.

You might want to post this in the bug section.

Critical Hit Damage is not multiplying the Gushing Wounds Bleed Increase properly. The Proc Chance is only on initial application also and it does not proc off the DoTs.

If you have 500% CHD, this should be 1.4 x 5 = 7.0. That should be a x700% increase to your Bleed. I think what is happening is it is a x7% increase instead.

GW math is broken and very hard to understand but however it works, it is way low. Even with Wrath maxed, Paragon investment, CHD, and a Grandfather Bleeds are performing a lot worse than they should.

Well, we can always use the PTR feedback to let them know about the issues regarding Rapture and Gushing Wounds (unless they fixed them in the PTR).

Other than that, not much else we can do :slight_smile:

Season 4 is on the way. Walking Arsenal is the only Key passive to have interaction with gear.